Do You Have Any Characters... (A Game)

One person gives a scenario, personality trait, or any other fill in the blank to [name_f]Do[/name_f] You Have Any Characters _____? , the next person lists some characters of theirs that qualify and gives a new fill in the blank. If someone has no characters that fit the question, they can just answer no, none, or any other variant of that.

Example:

P1: [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any characters that have a bird name?

P2: Yes! Some that come to mind are [name_u]Kestrel[/name_u] (b), [name_u]Wren[/name_u] (b), [name_u]Lark[/name_u] (g), [name_u]Raven[/name_u] (a boy and two girls), and [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] (b). [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any characters that have brown hair?

So, first question:

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any characters with blue eyes?

yup! from various projects: [name_u]Sage[/name_u] and [name_f]Opal[/name_f] (sisters), [name_f]Ksenia[/name_f], and [name_f]Della[/name_f]

do you have any characters who can sing?

1 Like

Yep! From many projects; a lot of them involve music. The most important characters that can sing are probably [name_f]Roa[/name_f], [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] and [name_u]Indigo[/name_u].

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any characters with pink hair?

1 Like

None that come to mind right now.

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any characters with pets?

Indeed I do! [name_f]Ginevra[/name_f] [name_m]Gilbert[/name_m] has a cat named [name_u]Kit[/name_u], and [name_f]Davina[/name_f] [name_u]Prescott[/name_u] has a [name_u]Raven[/name_u] called Nevermoor, and a cat named [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f].

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any characters who like to read?

1 Like

Oh yes! I have several, including [name_u]Bobby[/name_u] Elwig, [name_f]Jemima[/name_f] [name_m]Caliban[/name_m], and [name_m]Jimmy[/name_m] [name_u]Hunter[/name_u].

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any characters that like shopping?

Both [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_m]Cheng[/name_m] and her younger sister [name_f]Lyla[/name_f] love shopping. Apart from that, I also have friends [name_f]Hailey[/name_f] [name_m]Johnson[/name_m], [name_f]Brianna[/name_f] Haylon, & [name_u]Ryley[/name_u] [name_u]Porter[/name_u] who like shopping too!

Who play a musical instrument?

1 Like

Yes, most notably [name_m]Baird[/name_m] [name_m]Hackett[/name_m], [name_m]Jacob[/name_m] [name_m]Stanton[/name_m], [name_u]Wren[/name_u] [name_m]Vander[/name_m], [name_m]Wilhelm[/name_m] [name_m]Bosley[/name_m], [name_u]Joseph[/name_u] [name_u]Perry[/name_u], [name_u]Troy[/name_u] [name_m]Sanford[/name_m], [name_f]Marcy[/name_f] LeProe, [name_m]Bertram[/name_m] [name_m]Rainier[/name_m], [name_u]Roscoe[/name_u] [name_u]Everly[/name_u], [name_m]Keith[/name_m] [name_m]Anders[/name_m], [name_f]Jessica[/name_f] [name_f]Elwell[/name_f], and [name_f]Darleen[/name_f] [name_m]Anders[/name_m].

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any characters with heterochromia (eyes of more than one color)?

Yes, actually! Spencer and Harrison Ellington have black and silver eyes! (They’re twins)

Do you have any characters who have been to prison?

1 Like

I do. The notables are [name_u]Liam[/name_u] [name_m]Sanford[/name_m], [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_m]Sanford[/name_m], [name_m]Butch[/name_m] [name_u]Madison[/name_u], [name_m]Spike[/name_m] [name_u]Madison[/name_u], [name_f]Chyanne[/name_f] [name_u]Remington[/name_u], [name_f]Sally[/name_f] Hepburn, [name_u]Azul[/name_u] Bacon, and [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] [name_u]Layne[/name_u] (juvenile detention center).

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any characters that can fly?

[name_m]Lord[/name_m] have mercy, thats a lot.

No, I sadly do not, unless you count Claire’s pet bird.

That have been around the world?

A lot of mine travel, but I’m not sure if any have been around the world. [name_u]Michael[/name_u] [name_u]Charleston[/name_u] went to a lot of different countries in his youth though.

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any characters that like to swim?

No. Most of my characters would be able to, but I don’t know if they enjoy it (oop)

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any characters who have a magician as a sibling (sorry if this is too much).

1 Like

That’s not too much at all🙂. [name_u]Magic[/name_u] is a very common thing in my stories.

Yes, several of my characters have siblings who are magicians. Some of them are: [name_m]Kyzer[/name_m] [name_m]Slade[/name_m], [name_f]Invidia[/name_f] [name_m]Slade[/name_m], and [name_f]Lora[/name_f] [name_f]Elestren[/name_f].

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any characters that have climbed a tree?

2 Likes

Pretty much almost all my characters have climbed trees. For sanity’s sake, I’ll list a few:

Rowan, Willow, Della Thurstan, Bryan Mori, Sean Connelly, Ashlyn Connelly, Brona Connelly, Daniel Myers, Laura Myers, Menrui, Beatrice Frederickson, Vanessa Callenreese, Marceline de Morcerf

Do you have any characters who have used a gun?

1 Like

Not many, but I do have a few. The main one is [name_f]Sally[/name_f] Hepburn, antagonist of The Adventurous [name_u]Kimberly[/name_u] [name_u]Jordan[/name_u].

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any characters that live in the woods?

1 Like

I wish, but no.

That are the oldest child?

Quite a few, actually! [name_m]Victor[/name_m] Jones-Hernandez, [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] [name_u]Ellington[/name_u], [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_m]Kane[/name_m], [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_u]Hale[/name_u], and [name_f]Breanna[/name_f] [name_u]Dawson[/name_u] are only just a few I can name off the top of my head!

DYHAC that speak multiple languages?

1 Like

Yes! [name_f]Tiaamii[/name_f] [name_f]Adarae[/name_f], [name_u]Esme[/name_u] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u], [name_f]Este[/name_f] [name_u]Thoreau[/name_u], [name_f]Darleen[/name_f] [name_m]Anders[/name_m], [name_m]Bertram[/name_m] [name_m]Rainier[/name_m], and [name_f]Umbrielle[/name_f] [name_m]Urso[/name_m] are a few that come to mind.

DYHAC that have died and been brought back to life (through any way. [name_u]Magic[/name_u], revived by medical attention, reincarnated, etc.)?

Ooh, yep. [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] [name_f]Morven[/name_f] (allergic reaction/blood magic), [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] Paxton-Graves (drowning/‘deal with the devil’ sort of thing), [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] Paxton-Graves (car accident/more a ‘you know what I’m just going to try and help you fix this whole mess’ thing) and [name_m]Aleksandr[/name_m] [name_u]Devin[/name_u] (stabbing/magic).

Three of them are from the same story. [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] tends to throw himself off buildings for fun.

DYHAC who believe in ghosts?

3 Likes