do you like Madeleine Kale'a

[name]Kale[/name]'a means joy in hawaiian, its pronounced kuh-leh-ah…i prefer the spelling [name]Madeleine[/name] because it looks softer and prettier but do you think people will constantly spell it as [name]Madeline[/name]?
my sons fn & mn is [name]Alexander[/name] Ikaika…
so
[name]Alexander[/name] Ikaika and [name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Kale[/name]'a or [name]Madeline[/name] [name]Kale[/name]'a
nn [name]Alex[/name] & [name]Mady[/name]
what do you think

I think it fits well with your son’s name. I love [name]Madeleine[/name]. I would have no idea how to pronounce [name]Kale[/name]'a, but that doesn’t really matter because as a mn, it will rarely be used except by people who know it.

I’ve been wondering if you decided on a middle name! [name]Kale[/name]'a is absolutely gorgeous! I really have no other words for it than gorgeous. Saying it instantly puts a smile on my face, and what a great meaning! and I too prefer the spelling [name]Madeleine[/name]. And, from a person whose name is never spelled properly ([name]Marianne[/name]), it really isn’t a big deal. I’ve gotten to the point where I just start spelling it when they ask my name. Or just let them spell it wrong. If it’s the spelling you like best, go with it. [name]Every[/name] one else will learn to adjust :slight_smile: But [name]Alexander[/name] Ikaika ([name]LOVE[/name]!) and [name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Kale[/name]'a sound beautiful together. Best wishes :slight_smile:

Great choice! And I too love the [name]Madeleine[/name] spelling.