Do you like the name Liberty?

I’ve always really liked this name I think it’s upbeat & spunky I love the [name_f]Libby[/name_f] nickname as well but I don’t know whether it’s stripperish is is stripperish!

What do you think?

Thank you

Thanks for the feedback & the mix responses have made me more confused despite interesting to read I think I’m going to put it on the back burner before fully running with it and sticking the name on my list! Thank you for responding

I love the meaning behind the name but I associate that name as being down-scale like [name_f]Crystal[/name_f] etc.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I don’t know…I’m not sure that it’s necessarily stripper-ish, but it does seem sort of like a trying too hard to be unique when it’s really not that unique name. Does that make sense? I think that [name_f]Libby[/name_f] has a different vibe. I can see that on a sweet girl. [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] nn [name_f]Libby[/name_f] is a nice classic.

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps. :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Liberty[/name_f]. Its one of the few word names that I really considered using. Nn [name_f]Libby[/name_f] or [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] would be really cute!

I like [name_f]Libby[/name_f], and I think it would be perfectly fine as a full name. I’m not a fan of [name_f]Liberty[/name_f].

[name_f]Libby[/name_f] is a great nick name but I dont care for [name_f]Liberty[/name_f] at all. Reminds me of the character from Degrasse that Canadian tv show and although that’s kind of a dated connection it still feels too wordy to be a human name to me, although that might be because I’ve meet quite a few animals called [name_f]Liberty[/name_f]

I am not fond of liberty being used as a name. In a similar vein, I once read in a magazine of a couple who called their daughter [name_u]Freedom[/name_u]. This was in the days when names were very conservative. Nany others kept thinking it was [name_f]Freda[/name_f]. I am only mentioning this because freedom and liberty have much the same meaning.

[name_f]Liberty[/name_f] is lovely and lively

I think it’s nice and has a great meaning. [name_f]Libby[/name_f] is a very cute nickname. I don’t think it’s stripperish - but I have zero experience with strippers (other than those portrayed in TV shows) so I don’t have a clue what the popular strip names are.

I really like it!

I absolutely love [name_f]Liberty[/name_f] (super sad that hubby doesn’t haha)! It sounds strong and beautiful, and obviously has a wonderful meaning. I don’t think it is remotely in the “stripper” name category at all. It makes me think of a sweet, girly girl with ringlets and pink cheeks.