Do you like the name Lilia?

What do you think of the name [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]? Really appreciate your thoughts! Thank you

I love it! It’s gorgeous and I love the nickname [name_f]Lily[/name_f]. It’s also a cool way to honor a [name_f]Lydia[/name_f].

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is a gorgeous name! I absolutely love it and think [name_f]Lily[/name_f] or [name_f]Lia[/name_f] are sweet nicknames.

[name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is a beautiful name but my only reservation would be that it would probably get shortened to [name_f]Lily[/name_f]/[name_f]Lil[/name_f] when she is older which is so overused, [name_f]IMO[/name_f]. I prefer [name_f]Lila[/name_f]/[name_f]Lilah[/name_f] as it is beautiful as well and not as likely to get shortened to a nickname.

[name_f]Lillia[/name_f] is delightful! I love it :slight_smile: might be mistaken for [name_f]Lillian[/name_f], but I think it’s worth it :slight_smile:

Yes, like it alot. I find more interesting than just [name_f]Lily[/name_f].

Very pretty, feminine, and unexpected. It would be nice to meet a [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] in the sea of [name_f]Lily[/name_f]'s and [name_f]Lillian[/name_f]'s.

I love [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]! It’s unique but at the same time familiar because of [name_f]Lily[/name_f]. You could also use the nn [name_f]Lily[/name_f] if you like both names

Love it so, so much!!

sweet, lilac-colored, beautiful, soft. I do quite like it!

Lilia is super pretty! I love it!

Maybe it’s because I’m a [name_f]Lily[/name_f], but I personally find [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] to be overly frilly/complicated. But it is a pretty sound.

It’s my least favorite in this family of names. I prefer [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Liliana[/name_f], or my all-time favorite [name_f]Lila[/name_f]/Lyla. For some reason, [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] seems awkward when I say it.

i loved this name and couldn’t convince my husband of it! If you are at all religious, in hebrew it means “what is mine, is G-d’s”.

1 Like