Does anyone like Mildred?

[name]Love[/name] it - think it’s adorable. However, I’m not sure I’d have the guts to use it…
I would love to see a little [name]Mildred[/name] running around sometime though! Somebody please use it! :roll:

Thanks for all the opinions. I’m glad there are a few of us that like it. It’s really not my favorite name in the world, but I would really love if it shed some of it’s grandmotherly or “mean old lady” vibes!

I’m still keeping it on the list for a future daughter, if we’re blessed with more. (Or maybe [name]Millicent[/name] --I have to get used to that one a bit more).

I wouldn’t say I like it, but it’s not horrible. I think the nn [name]Millie[/name]/[name]Milly[/name] is very cute, but I prefer it for [name]Amelia[/name], [name]Camilla[/name], or [name]Millicent[/name].

You could get [name]Millie[/name] from [name]Matilda[/name] even. That’s still an old lady-ish name and fits well with your other daughters. Although [name]Tilly[/name] is equally cute, so it’d be hard to pick.

I just saw a six year old on tv (a real person, nor a character) named [name]Muriel[/name]. So maybe [name]Mildred[/name] isn’t all that unusual after all.

Aww, sweet! [name]Muriel[/name] and [name]Mildred[/name] are pretty close, and [name]Muriel[/name] is such a cute name as well. :slight_smile: