Does Apollo have any nicknames?

Can you think of any?
Also what do you think of [name_m]Apollo[/name_m]?
Lastly, what sibling names would go well?

[name_f]TIA[/name_f]! :slight_smile:

[name_m]Pol[/name_m] (pronounced like [name_m]Paul[/name_m]) or [name_f]Polly[/name_f]/[name_f]Polli[/name_f] (like [name_m]Paulie[/name_m])? [name_m]Al[/name_m]?

I really like [name_m]Apollo[/name_m]. I think it goes well with your other boys’ names and would maybe suggest [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] in addition. I do think it’s a bit “theme-y” with your girls’ names from your signature, with them being mostly mythological names, but I’m terrible with suggestions :frowning:

I definitely think Oli or [name_u]Ollie[/name_u]. It may be a little bit of a stretch, but it’s such a great nn and the letters O and L are next to each other in the name.

Gods don’t need nicknames. :wink: It’s an awesome name.

I love it.
I would say [name_m]Pol[/name_m]/[name_m]Paul[/name_m]/[name_m]Polo[/name_m]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] the suggestion of [name_m]Polo[/name_m] above!
Also, depending on the middle name you could do a nn like AJ or something perhaps?

I think [name_m]Paul[/name_m]/[name_m]Pol[/name_m] can work, and maybe App/[name_f]Apple[/name_f]? :slight_smile:

I love [name_m]Apollo[/name_m]. I think it’s very dashing and quirky. My favourite nn for [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] is [name_u]Po[/name_u]/[name_u]Poe[/name_u] followed by [name_f]Lolo[/name_f]. I love [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] with siblings with Greek, [name_m]Roman[/name_m]/Latin, Mythological or even Shakespearean names like [name_m]Cassius[/name_m] and [name_m]Apollo[/name_m], [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] and [name_m]Evander[/name_m], [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] and [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] and [name_m]Lysander[/name_m], [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] and [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] etc…I think most of your signature names would work with [name_m]Apollo[/name_m]. I especially like [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] and [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] for girls and [name_m]Ignatius[/name_m] and [name_m]Peregrine[/name_m] for boys.

I love [name_u]Po[/name_u]! Sooo cute

[name_u]Ollie[/name_u], or Id use a J middle to offer up the initials AJ, in case the kid hates it. But I planned on (still do if I can convince DH) using it and would use the full name, and only offer up those nicknames if the child expressed dislike at his name later in life.