Does it fit in?

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you think the name [name_m]Conan[/name_m] [name_m]Jareth[/name_m] fits in with the names of our other sons?

Our older boys are named [name_m]Jaron[/name_m] [name_m]Victor[/name_m], [name_u]Embry[/name_u] [name_m]Marcus[/name_m], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] [name_m]Adam[/name_m], [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Kellan[/name_m] and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Gideon[/name_m]. (we don’t have any girls :wink: )

Not expecting, [name_m]Felix[/name_m] isn’t even a year old. This is just a name that has been floating around in my head.

So, do you think [name_m]Conan[/name_m] [name_m]Jareth[/name_m] fits well in the sibset?

[name_m]Jareth[/name_m] and [name_m]Jaron[/name_m] are a bit matchy for my liking as are [name_m]Conan[/name_m]/[name_m]Jaron[/name_m] and [name_m]Conan[/name_m]/[name_u]Noah[/name_u]. [name_m]Conan[/name_m] is an underused and underappreciated Irish name that doesn’t get much attention. The lack of love is probably due to “[name_m]Conan[/name_m] the Barbarian” and “[name_m]Conan[/name_m] the Destroyer” films and talk show host [name_m]Conan[/name_m] O’[name_m]Brian[/name_m]. The name’s strong and masculine made it a natural choice for these movie characters. I like the name myself.

I agree with this 100%.

I think [name_m]Conan[/name_m] fits in well, although now that I’ve read the comments above, I can see how it might be a bit matchy with [name_m]Jaron[/name_m] and [name_u]Noah[/name_u] (more [name_m]Jaron[/name_m]). But the similarity between [name_m]Jareth[/name_m] and [name_m]Jaron[/name_m] jumped out at me immediately.

I like [name_m]Conan[/name_m] though. I love [name_m]Conan[/name_m] O’[name_m]Brien[/name_m] and am surprised this name isn’t more popular than it is.

p.s. pretty cool that you have a [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] and a [name_m]Felix[/name_m]! I always imagine these two names as brothers.