does keeley/keely feel trendy?

i just ran across this name, keely or keeley for a girl. i really like it, and think it might work with DS beckett reed. but it almost has that trendy feel to it (like kayla, kaylee, etc). what do you think? would you classify it as a trendy name?

Yes to me it sounds trendy.

I think it is a tad bit trendy…but not SUPER trendy.

I love a lot of your other choices more ;0)

I love the name [name]Keeley[/name]. My cabbage patch kid came with the name [name]Keeley[/name] [name]Eva[/name] and I have liked the name ever since. It’s trendy, but with an Irish flair. I think [name]Beckett[/name] and [name]Keeley[/name] make an adorable sibset.

I agree - it is trendy, but not overwhelmingly so…

I think that [name]Rose[/name] or [name]Rosie[/name] would be darling with [name]Beckett[/name], but is that your name? Another cute one would be [name]Eliza[/name], with [name]Ellie[/name] or [name]Elle[/name] as nicknames if your heart so desires. [name]Beckett[/name] [name]Reed[/name] and [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is really adorable! If you are looking for something a bit more…modern…you may like [name]Paisley[/name] or [name]Ainsley[/name]. [name]Hazel[/name] is also a perfect match with [name]Beckett[/name] [name]Reed[/name], and it is a vintage name with modern, “green” appeal. I love [name]Rose[/name] as a middle name for you, especially if it is your name, but because of its natural connection and the fact that it is, like [name]Reed[/name], a one-syllable R name. [name]Beckett[/name] [name]Reed[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is really wonderful.

Good luck!

my name is jamie. rosypoesy is just my screen name because i love to garden, we have an old english tudor home and i love to “play” in my english cottage garden =) anyways…that should say something about my love of english/irish names!

i love ainsley and hazel, but DH has already nixed them. i do like the idea of rose as a mn, i always steered away from it because its the generic mn for a lot of girls. i actually have ainsley rose on my girls list (regardless of DH’s lack of excitement over the name). eliza’s nms. too “normal” for me =)

i just felt drawn to the name keeley. haven’t even mentioned it to DH.

Maybe [name]Keeley[/name] itself isn’t trendy but to me it would be grouped with the [name]Kayla[/name]/[name]Kaylee[/name]/[name]Kira[/name]/[name]Kylee[/name] names that seem popular right now so [name]Keeley[/name] doesn’t seem distinctive to me.

I dont think its to trendy. I perfere the [name]Kiele[/name] spelling though. I think its a very pretty name!

It was major trendy in [name]Scotland[/name] about 20 years ago, kind of like a trendy twist on the already trendy [name]Kayleigh[/name] (again also very popular over here about 20 years ago).

I think [name]Keeley[/name] is a great name, it doesn’t feel tryndee to me at all. It seems breezy and cool but beautiful at the same time. Also [name]Beckett[/name] and [name]Keeley[/name] sound brilliant together, what a cute sib-set!

Good [name]Luck[/name]:slight_smile:

• [name]Charlie[/name]

[name]Hi[/name]! [name]Keeley[/name] does feel pretty trendy to me, because it reminds me of [name]Kaylee[/name].

Take care!

Not a huge fan of [name]Keeley[/name], it sounds trendy and somewhat “creeeativ.” I like [name]Lemon[/name]'s suggestion of [name]Ainsley[/name] because it has the same unisex feel as [name]Beckett[/name], but has the soft ee ending.

Oh, too bad…

Some more you may like:

[name]Sara[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name]
[name]Hailey[/name]
[name]Reese[/name]
[name]Molly[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Cecile[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Vera[/name]
[name]Lacey[/name]
[name]Lainey[/name]
[name]Cora[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]

A varied mix of styles for your consideration…

It does sound trendy to me! Everyone I know chooses [name]Kaylee[/name], [name]Kaitlyn[/name], [name]Kayla[/name], [name]Kyla[/name], [name]Kelsie[/name] or some variant. There were so many K names in my class when I taught. I did never have a [name]Keeley[/name] though! K is a very popular choice!