Does these go together?

Hello Berries

It’s me again and I’m back with some sibling names that I like.

Girl and Girl-[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] 
Boy and Boy- [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] and [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] 
Boy and Girl- [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] and [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]/Eleanor {can't decide}

How do you guys feel about these combos? Thanks😁

4 Likes

I think all of your pairs work very well! For the boy and girl combo, I think [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] and [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] work better together, but [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] do work, also.

Your girl-girl and boy-boy pairs seem perfectly matched! [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] doesn’t seem quite as natural a fit with [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] or [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], but I like it best with [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] between the two. Really nice names overall!

Boy and Girl combos match! Both names are classic and balance each other out well! I do think [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] is a bit more regal and stands out with already popular [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] however, I love [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] as a pair however, and [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] and [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] for another!

They work. :slight_smile:

They sound great together!

They all go well together - great choices!

I think they all work well :slight_smile:

Sophie and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] and [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] go well together, I prefer [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] but [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] and [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] are lovely too.

I fully agree with this

I love them all ! [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] and [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]

I am not keen on [name_m]Desmond[/name_m] I think something like [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] and [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] or [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_m]Dominic[/name_m]?
[name_m]Deacon[/name_m] would also sound nice