Does this name flow or clash?

I was thinking about the name [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] (not expecting). I love [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], and [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] would be an honor name, but is the “el” sound in both too similar? Does it flow or does it clash?

The EL sounds are far enough apart. I think it’s fine. With [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] being an honour name, it shouldn’t matter either way.

2 Likes

I think it’s fine! [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] wouldn’t flow.

1 Like

I think it sounds lovely!

1 Like

I think it works, and I love that [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] is an honor name!

1 Like

so think it flows well!

1 Like

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] is very pretty! :blush:

1 Like

It works. [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] isn’t a favourite of mine by any means, but as an honour name it’s worth using and it doesn’t sound bad at all with the stunning [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f].

1 Like

I think it works!

1 Like

I don’t think its too much because the [name_f]El[/name_f] in [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] is actually Yel which makes it different enough to the [name_f]El[/name_f] in [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]…so its got more of a poetic rhythm to it rather than a straight rhyme.

1 Like

Sounds good to me:)

1 Like

I agree with all of this! I think it’s lovely that you’re using an honor name. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] is a sweet combo.

1 Like

It flows! [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] is really pretty. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I love [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]! [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] works well. I don’t think it clashes. I think if you are worried, you could add a second middle in between to split up the "el"s? [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] was my first thought, but I think [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] or [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] or [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f] [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] or something would be nice too.

Good luck!

1 Like