Does this name work for a boy?💙

[name_f]Shiloh[/name_f] [name_m]James[/name_m]? Siblings are brother [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] and sister [name_f]Winter[/name_f] :white_heart:

6 Likes

As a place name, and with the common -o ending found with many boys’ names, I find [name_f]Shiloh[/name_f] easy to imagine as a masculine name. Unfortunately I have never met a [name_f]Shiloh[/name_f], but I’d love to meet one! I think it sounds ever so good with [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] & [name_f]Winter[/name_f] :blush:

1 Like

Absolutely! It’s a great name for a boy.

I like it, it goes beautifully with the sibset.

I think it absolutely works!

Absolutely perfect!

Yes, it works great!

[name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_f]Shiloh[/name_f]! [name_f]Shiloh[/name_f] [name_m]James[/name_m] feels balanced and works well :slight_smile:

I think it’s great for a boy! It goes so well with your other children’s names too.

[name_f]Shiloh[/name_f] is one of my absolute favorites for a boy. It’s so pretty…but in a very masculine way in my opinion. [name_f]Shiloh[/name_f] [name_m]James[/name_m] is gorgeous. I love it with the sibling set too.

1 Like

Completely! Great name!

Yes! Absolutely beautiful :slight_smile: I love this sibling set :yellow_heart:

it is PERFECT!!

another vote for absolutely!

Very handsome and goes great with siblings!!

Absolutely fine for a boy! [name_f]Shiloh[/name_f] [name_m]James[/name_m] is charming. :slight_smile:

Definitely! I was first introduced to [name_f]Shiloh[/name_f] as the name of a battle-tested Civil War medic veteran (turned nurse post-war) in a series of novels I read in high school. I loved the name on him and it felt so ruggedly masculine (and handsome!) to me! [name_f]Shiloh[/name_f] going to the girls is about as shocking as [name_m]Finley[/name_m] and [name_m]Emerson[/name_m] going to the girls for me, it just screams masculine to me. I would love to meet a little [name_f]Shiloh[/name_f] and he is a perfect brother for [name_f]Winter[/name_f] and [name_m]Ezra[/name_m]! I’m not sure there is a better pairing than [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] and [name_f]Shiloh[/name_f] for brothers. The character still sticks with me and is one of my favorites from all the novels I’ve read over the years… it always makes me happy to hear [name_f]Shiloh[/name_f] on a boy! I hope you get the chance to use it; [name_f]Shiloh[/name_f] [name_m]James[/name_m] is so lovely.

Good luck!

I personally wouldn’t as it reads all girl to me so before I met him I would assume that I was about to meet a female. I’ve only met female Shilohs but maybe if I met a male I would feel differently.

Yes! I was actually just thinking about [name_f]Shiloh[/name_f] for a boy when I opened this thread! I think it’s a little less expected as a boys name, but still usable!

I think it works !!