Does this sibset work?

I have been thinking about sibsets. What do you think about this sibset with the last name Drennan? [name]Do[/name] they all flow well with the first and last name? [name]Do[/name] you think this sibset works for children today?

[name]Catherine[/name] Drennan
[name]Elizabeth[/name] Drennan
[name]James[/name] Drennan
[name]William[/name] Drennan

Absolutely. They are all classic names that never go out of style.

A gorgeous sibset, and you can’t get any more classic than that. But really makes me think of the Middletons- [name]Catherine[/name]‘s middle name is [name]Elizabeth[/name] and her brother [name]James[/name]’ is [name]William[/name]! But I have a feeling most people wouldn’t know that.

@bonfireazalea I was just thinking about that! [name]Catherine[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] Middleton, [name]James[/name] [name]William[/name] Middleton, and [name]Catherine[/name] is of course married to [name]Prince[/name] [name]William[/name]. But I do agree that most people won’t make the connection, especially as most people still refer to the Duchess of Cambridge as [name]Kate[/name] and not [name]Catherine[/name]. I just love the royal family so I made the connection,haha. :]

Royals aside, your sibset is absolutely perfectly. Classic, beautiful, and timeless.

They definitely all work together. I wouldn’t use [name]Catherine[/name] Drennan. They’re both two syllables (though I guess it depends on how you say [name]Catherine[/name]) and end in n. There are lots of other nice classics that would probably flow a little better.