Down to 2

We have chosen the top 2 after thinking about it for a few days!

1. [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] - I really like the flow of this name and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] has been my favorite name since my last pregnancy, although my daughter ended up being named [name_u]Harper[/name_u] because she kicked the most at that name and I knew it was her name. I love the beauty in the name [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and I also love how you don’t hear it too often. For [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], this is an honor name for my late grandmother. This is also kind of an honor name for my boyfriend as well. I didn’t know this, but my boyfriend and my late grandmother have the same birthday. I’ve been thinking about my grandmother a lot lately and I’ve been seeing her name a lot too. I think I am starting to love this one and picturing her being a [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f].
  2. [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] - I still really like this name as well. I think it’s cute and unique. There is not much of a connection, but for the first trimester, I thought that this would be the name I would choose for a girl. The name [name_f]Layla[/name_f] has been coming up a lot too, as well as the name [name_u]Wren[/name_u]. I have no idea why.

I love both names, but I do need your help and advice.

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] is absolutely stunning!! [name_f]Margot[/name_f] is so spunky and fits perfect with [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]!
I am usually not a huge fan of the name [name_f]Layla[/name_f] but it sounds pretty paired with the name [name_u]Wren[/name_u] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] is perfect!!! I love that you have a personal connection to it and I think it’s a timeless name. [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is also sweet but my favorite is definitely [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f].

I much prefer [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]. Very pretty!

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] sounds like the winner for you to me. There seems to be much more love in that combo, than the other. [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is very nice too though, and I do actually prefer it myself, however, [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] is definitely screaming front-runner for your family!

If you’re really not sure, and have no real need to finalise a name right now, perhaps hold both in mind and decide when you meet her - [name_f]Layla[/name_f] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] both have very different vibes to me, so she might fit one more than the other.

Both are lovely so you cant go wrong but i love the flow, fhe feel and the meaning of [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] :slight_smile:

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]!
So beautiful! I like [name_u]Harper[/name_u] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] together, they share the “ar” sound but otherwise very different:)

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] is gorgeous and meaningful!

I like [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] the best! I agree that [name_u]Harper[/name_u] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] sounds like sisters!

Of the two, I prefer [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], although you could also go with [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u].

[name_f]Layla[/name_f] has a bad personal connection for me…

[name_f]Susan[/name_f]

I love [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]. It’s a beautiful name. [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is nice, but not as striking to me. Plus I like the significance [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] has to you

I pick [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]. But here’s a thought [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f].

These two names are magnificent! So beautiful!
I love the name [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] and I love the story/meaning behind it. It’s a precious name. It flows very well and it’s adorable.
[name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is a great name. It’s modern and strong. I love [name_u]Wren[/name_u] as a middle name!
In my opinion, [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] has a similar vibe to your oldest daughter’s name. I believe that [name_f]Layla[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] creates a beautiful set with [name_u]Harper[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]. However, I really adore [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_u]Harper[/name_u] for sisters. And the meaning behind [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] is unbeatable!