down to 3 - pros and cons

we are finally down to three boys names, [name]Kingsley[/name], [name]Mason[/name] and [name]Phoenix[/name]. But it would be great to hear some pros and cons about them, what they make you think of, any associations you might have.

I love [name]Phoenix[/name] for personal reasons (being reborn as a phoenix) and I adore [name]Mason[/name], but i hate how popular it is. [name]Kingsley[/name] contains all the sounds i like in boys names, and i also have some associations with it that I really like!

but what about you?? be brutally honest!!

I love [name]Phoenix[/name] as a middle. I love the sentiment behind it, the idea of rebirth from ashes. However, I think it’s a bit much as a first.
[name]Mason[/name] is definitely the safest choice here. It isn’t my taste, but I can’t see many people really hating it. It is the most popular, but I think that also makes it the most wearable and least objectionable of these choices.
[name]Kingsley[/name] I really like, but I do worry about wearability- it may be a bit much for a kid to wear. I would love to meet a [name]Kingsley[/name], but I’d ask around to see people’s general reaction before using it.

[name]Kingsley[/name]
[name]Con[/name]: [name]Just[/name] don’t like it. Prefer [name]Kingston[/name] or [name]Kinsley[/name]
Pro: I like the nn [name]King[/name]

[name]Phoenix[/name]- I love it, no cons

[name]Mason[/name]
[name]Con[/name]: too popular, I know tons of [name]Mason[/name]'s. [name]Mace[/name] or Macsen are nice

[name]Kingsley[/name] = Unusual and quirky, and I like the -ley ending. It may have a slightly pretentious vibe to it, though.

[name]Mason[/name] = Bland and super popular.

[name]Phoenix[/name] = Great meaning. My favourite of the three.

Personally, I only like [name]Phoenix[/name]. It’s cool but has a down to earth nickname, [name]Nix[/name], and has great meaning for you.

I’ve known about 20 [name]Mason[/name]'s and I just generally don’t like [name]Kingsley[/name].

Of those 3 I like [name]Phoenix[/name] the best. I love [name]Nix[/name] and Phin as nn!
[name]Mason[/name] and [name]Kingsley[/name] both feel too trendy/surnamey for me.