Down to our Final List ***PLEASE HELP***

I vote for [name]Abigail[/name].

It is very popular, but it’s beautiful and it’s classic, and it goes best with your sons’ names, hands down. In fact, next to your sons’ names, it sounds like you really like the name and not like you were trying to find the trendiest name of the year.

I would go for it. And, to make her name a little bit more unique and to have it less likely that she is one of many in her class or school, I would be sure to use the short form [name]Gail[/name] rather than [name]Abby[/name] (it’s prettier anyway in my opinion) when not using the full [name]Abigail[/name]. In fact, [name]Gail[/name] has some of the same qualities in sound and simplicity as [name]Claire[/name].

Oh, and I would definitely change the middle name so that the full name is more distinct ([name]Grace[/name] is also uber-popular as a middle and [name]Kate[/name] is kind of bland, plus the nick-name-y-ness of [name]Kate[/name] takes away from the formal classic beauty of the name. [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] would be better, though it’s not my favorite).

Some other middle name suggestions:
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Elise[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Simone[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Jane[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Joy[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Rachel[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Julia[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Frances[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Jacqueline[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]June[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Celia[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Renee[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Abigail[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]

I like [name]Claire[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] best! Good luck!

Thank you for everyone’s help! Great to hear the thoughts of others.

We are strongly leaning towards [name]Claire[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] at this point. Many of you mentioned how [name]Abigail[/name] is Hebrew and fits in with our other two boys’ names. Appreciate this feedback. Problem we’re having is we both are really not fond of the formal name. Like only the nn [name]Abby[/name] - - and I really want to love the formal name, too!

With [name]Elizabeth[/name] as mn, we still have that Hebrew pattern similar to [name]James[/name] and [name]Noah[/name] - - and we also love [name]Claire[/name].

As for [name]Audrey[/name], still love the name, and do think [name]Audrey[/name] [name]Kate[/name] sound great together. But like how [name]Claire[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] sounds slightly more formal and w/the middle name [name]Elizabeth[/name], we prefer [name]Claire[/name] over [name]Audrey[/name]…

So this is where we’re at! Thank you so much for everyone’s help! [name]Truly[/name] appreciated!

[name]Sara[/name]

[name]Hi[/name]! I’m totally rooting for [name]Claire[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]! :slight_smile:

Please keep us posted!

Take care! :slight_smile: