Down to the final three...

Looking for an opinion if you don’t mind! :slight_smile:

Older brother is [name]Jude[/name]… little brother choices are [name]Quinn[/name], [name]Huck[/name], and [name]Nash[/name]. It is [name]Jude[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] and either:

[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Huck[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Nash[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]

I love [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]!

[name]Quinn[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] is my fave :slight_smile:

Another vote for [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]! :slight_smile:

Definitely voting for [name]Quinn[/name] :smiley: .

I personally like [name]Nash[/name]. I think of [name]Quinn[/name] as being a girl name, but that is most likely due to Glee.

Another Vote for [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]! [name]Lovely[/name]!

Another Vote for [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]! [name]Lovely[/name]!

Of these three, I’m going to say [name]Nash[/name].

With [name]Quinn[/name]'s rising popularity inspired by Glee, I think this is increasingly going to be seen as a girl name. If you are thinking of naming a boy [name]Quinn[/name] now, I’d choose something like [name]Quinton[/name] and shorten it to [name]Quinn[/name] so you can always go back to [name]Quinton[/name] if [name]Quinn[/name] tips very female the way names like [name]Whitney[/name] and [name]Ashley[/name] did a generation ago.

[name]Huck[/name] is adorable but too much of a nickname, I think.

So, [name]Nash[/name].

I also vote for [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]… I like how it sounds with [name]Jude[/name]…

This is the OP again:

Thanks for all of the advice. I love [name]Quinn[/name] as well… and especially seeing the responses- but I do fear it will be too much of a girls name. Then again, people always think [name]Jude[/name] is a girls name too!

I vote [name]Quinn[/name]! It’s funny, my friend’s surname is [name]Quinn[/name] and he is a male. I don’t watch Glee so I associate [name]Quinn[/name] with being a boys name. I think it’s a bit strange on a girl actually. [name]Nash[/name] on the other hand, is my cousin [name]Natalie[/name]'s nickname so I associate it with a girl!
I vote [name]Quinn[/name]. I think [name]Jude[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name] and [name]Quinn[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] sound really nice together :slight_smile:

I also vote for [name]Quinn[/name]. Help keep this one for the boys!