Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman Have Another Girl

Her name is [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] Barrymore Kopelman, and she joins older sister [name_f]Olive[/name_f].

[name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] go well together stylistically, though with a sister [name_f]Olive[/name_f] I would expect [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] to be a boy. I’d prefer [name_f]Frances[/name_f] nn [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] for a girl.

Interesting choice. Honestly, I’m just happy that it isn’t [name_u]Wren[/name_u]. I was sure that they’d accelerate its popularity. [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] is actually pretty cute, especially with [name_f]Olive[/name_f].

I like [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] with [name_f]Olive[/name_f], but like @bonfireazalea, I’d prefer [name_f]Frances[/name_f].

I definitely agree with those who say they prefer [name_f]Frances[/name_f]. [name_f]Frances[/name_f] nn [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] would be cute, and [name_f]Olive[/name_f] and [name_f]Frances[/name_f] would be perfect as sisters!

She must be on the same wavelength as my mum- I’m Fr@nkie and my sister is 0livia! (and yes I’m female :D)