Drop a combo and i’ll tell you a song/artist that matches the vibe!

thank you!! funnily enough I listened to both of those today! (though I expected to possibly know whatever I got recommended haha) thank you so much for doing this; it’s fun!! :black_heart:

Could you do for [name_m]Odin[/name_m] [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] and [name_f]Lumi[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

hahahahahahahhahhhhhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahaha I AM STOOPID

[name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_u]Rivers[/name_u] and [name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Annabel[/name_f], please!

Thank you for offering!

Hazel Elizabeth
&
Abigail Hope

:relaxed: what a cool idea! I like swing & country music! TIA!

Loved the song for [name_f]Lola[/name_f]!
Would love to see what song you think of for [name_m]Teo[/name_m] [name_m]Nicanor[/name_m].

could you do agnes olivia for me please?

@the_common_fool oh that’s amazing! so glad i gave you something you knew :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and ofc! im happy to

@mea.ola lol hahahah that’s okay!

@BeatriceMello those two make a great sibset! for Odin Nicholas i thought something kinda funky but heavy, uplifting and sweet, that’s the vibe the combo gave me bc Odin sounds like a rockstar but it’s a really sweet name at the same time! it was hard but i went with my gut and chose Always On The Run by Lenny Kravitz for him! and for Lumi Victoria Here Comes The Sun by The Beatles! it’s such a cute combo that spreads happiness so i thought that would be the perfect song! plus Lumi means glow so i had to choose something related to the Sun😌

@EagleEyes for Eben Rivers Sunshine Of Your Love by Cream! Eben is so sweet but steady at the same time and Rivers gives him a bohemian and nature style so that’s why i thought this song was for him! and Sadie it’s an old fashioned name but very modern at the same time, and it’s also very sweet and soft. So Yesterday and Today by Yes for Sadie Annabel! it’s a very sweet old song that has modern music vibes. this was hard! hope you like them

@snowmaiden for Hazel Elizabeth Dead Flowers by The Rolling Stones! it’s a country song and it’s also natured related, plus it’s as sweet as the name! and Abigail Hope is so fancy, sweet and jazzy so Feeling Good by Nina Simone for her :relieved:

@OpheliaFlora for Teo Nicanor Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door (Guns n Roses version)! Nicanor gave me heavier vibes and Teo is so sweet but strong at the same time, so i wanted to go with a heavier song but not that heavy and kinda sweet, i think it fits! hope you like it

@new.romantic Blackbird by The Beatles for Agnes Olivia! matches its sweetness and since it’s an old fashioned name i went for a old song! hope you like it🥰

4 Likes

Could you do [name_u]Evan[/name_u] [name_u]Stanley[/name_u] [name_u]Beau[/name_u] for me please?

Anyways could you do [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_u]Leighton[/name_u]? :]

Why thank you so much! I’ll be sure to give a listen!!:heart:

such a fun idea, thank you for doing this!!

I’d love to see what you think of for [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] & [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] “Theo” please!:heart:

[name_f]Elanor[/name_f] isn’t a misspelling, by the way! It’s an Elvish flower, meaning "sun star":smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(also, my personal preference leans towards rock/alternative/emo/punk/pop-punk/etc [any subgenre under rock, really!], but I’m open to songs from any genre!! whatever you feel fits best! :blush:)

@wintersnowflake03 Evan Stanley Beau definitely gives me cowboy vibes! but it’s not that obvious and he also gave me blues vibes so i thought Texas Flood by Stevie Ray Vaughan for him! hope you like it

@snowmaiden ofc!! hope you like them🥰

@mea.ola love this combo! Atlas gives me hard rock vibes, maybe even heavy metal vibes and Leighton gives me softer vibes but the ending in “ton” also makes it strong so i thought of a solid but sweet hard rock song for him, and that is also as unique as the combo! so Rainbow In The Dark by Dio for him! it’s actually more heavy metal but it’s still really sweet, and i also chose it bc i think the name fits the combo! hope you like it🥰

@regionlatbest of course, im happy to do this😌beautiful combos! Theodore Ocean gave me happy indie rock vibes, so i chose Last Nite by The Strokes for him! also that song has a bit of (pop) punk vibes for me and since you like punk i thought i’d chose it! i can totally imagine Theo playing this song! And Ruby Elanor gave me beatles vibes and also calm vibes so Here, There and Everywhere by The Beatles for her🥰 hope you like them

2 Likes

Haha [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_u]Leighton[/name_u] (they/all neopronouns, and yes i have their permission of put their name on here) is actually someone i know irl & this really doesn’t seem like the kind of music ze would like lol

could you do cordelia iris blue and/or isadora july peace? tysm!

@mea.ola oops sorry, i wish you’d told me their music preferences! i have always pictured [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] as a hard rock/heavy metal fan but ofc most of the times the vibes you get from the name are not even close to the genre they listen hahah

@jujubesun [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_u]Blue[/name_u] gave me blues rock vibes! and since it’s an old fashioned name i chose something old: You’re Lost [name_m]Little[/name_m] [name_f]Girl[/name_f] by The Doors! and [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_u]July[/name_u] [name_u]Peace[/name_u] gives me sunny, calm and happy vibes and i think it’s a little bit more modern so i chose [name_u]Golden[/name_u] by [name_u]Harry[/name_u] [name_m]Styles[/name_m] for her! hope you like them

2 Likes

Oh haha I was just curious what you would have guessed lol :]

1 Like

aw these are amazing!! in my life is one of my favourite beatles tunes! thank you so much :blush: :blush:

1 Like

this is really cool! i’m curious to see what song Sunstra [name_f]Nephele[/name_f] [name_f]Muse[/name_f] feels like to you, thankyou!

1 Like

@EmilyMcA so glad you liked them!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@oceansea Tales Of [name_u]Brave[/name_u] [name_m]Ulysses[/name_m] by Cream! i can totally picture [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] dancing to this song❤️ the song is kind of psychedelic and the name gives me bohemian vibes. plus it mentions greek mythology (Nephele & Muse) and nature (Sunstra)!

2 Likes