Drop a combo and i’ll tell you a song/artist that matches the vibe!

hi!
i saw this idea a couple of days ago and wanted to do it myself! so drop a combo (you can drop 2/3 combos max!) and i’ll tell you a song or artist that matches the vibe😌

if you want also let me know your music preferences! i don’t know much modern music (i mostly listen to 60-90s rock) but in that case i can maybe tell you an artist and not an specific song :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ohh I think this is interesting
Can you please do:

• Evelina Sofie
  • Cecilia Jorja

[name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f], please?

[name_f]Music[/name_f] preferences would be country or pop :relaxed:

[name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f]?
No music preference here!

@Mar for [name_f]Evelina[/name_f] [name_f]Sofie[/name_f] ain’t no sunshine by bill withers and for [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Jorja[/name_f] dreams by fleetwood mac !

@autumn.leaves for [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Hope[/name_f] fire and rain by james taylor :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@OpheliaFlora for [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f] love again by dua lipa :relieved:

these were so hard! hope you liked them

2 Likes

I’d love to know what vibe [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] gives off! Thank you :heart:

I’d like to know how [name_f]Kerensa[/name_f] [name_u]Florentine[/name_u] [name_f]Muse[/name_f] feels like to you! Thanks in advance!

@Greyblue beautiful combo! [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] gives me heavier vibes and [name_u]Hero[/name_u] gives me more happy and calm vibes. Also, the combo is soo unique. So all of that combined for me is Stairway to [name_f]Heaven[/name_f] by Led [name_u]Zeppelin[/name_u]! something extra is that [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] means “gold” and stairway to heaven starts with the famous phrase “she’s a lady who’s sure all that glitters is gold…” so that was what ending up convincing me this was the song for her🥰

@krijesnica ohh this is another beautiful combo! as soon as i read the name, it gave me progressive rock vibes! i don’t know why hahah. [name_u]Florentine[/name_u] & [name_f]Muse[/name_f] are both soo sweet and unique names and [name_f]Kerensa[/name_f] has a bit more attitude for me and is also unique. So all that combined i came up with In the [name_u]Light[/name_u] by Led [name_u]Zeppelin[/name_u]! it’s progressive rock and it’s an unique and so sweet song and a bit heavy which is why i think goes perfectly with your combo!

2 Likes

[name_f]Ellie[/name_f] [name_u]Robin[/name_u]?

i think we have a very similar taste so i trust your judgement!!

could i have one for eleanor stevie ‘nora’ & christopher gene ‘kit’ please?!!

TIA!

We have similar taste!!

I’d love one for Shiraz [name_f]Adama[/name_f] (meaning “secret song of the earth”) :slightly_smiling_face:

@Miss_Mayhem [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] gave me jazz vibes as soon as i read it and [name_u]Robin[/name_u] more funky vibes! so i came up with Sound and [name_u]Vision[/name_u] by [name_u]David[/name_u] [name_u]Bowie[/name_u] that combines funk and jazz and is just as sweet as the combo! hope you like it😌

@EmilyMcA aw thank you! hope i don’t let you down! both names definitely gave me 60s rock vibes! [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] [name_u]Gene[/name_u] “Kit” gave me heavier vibes so Into the [name_u]Fire[/name_u] by Deep Purple for him! (well actually that song is from 1970 but has same vibe) and [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_u]Stevie[/name_u] “Nora” instantly gave me beatles vibes, such a sweet combo! plus [name_f]Nora[/name_f] is just so cute. So i came up with In [name_f]My[/name_f] Life by The Beatles for her! hope you like them🥰

@baya44 omggg what?? this combo is stunning!! never heard of those names! they are definitely going to my list😍 well Shiraz [name_f]Adama[/name_f] definitely gave me psychedelic 60s rock vibes! so [name_m]Black[/name_m] [name_u]Magic[/name_u] Woman / [name_f]Gypsy[/name_f] [name_f]Queen[/name_f] by [name_u]Santana[/name_u] for her! (it’s from 1970 but totally has the vibe) I totally can picture her dancing to this song🥰 hope you like it!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!! I’m glad you like it. I love [name_u]Santana[/name_u], and [name_f]Gypsy[/name_f] [name_f]Queen[/name_f] is one of my favorites. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Ooh thank you!! [name_m]Ive[/name_m] heard of this song but never actually listened to it so thank you for introducing me to something new!

Could you do [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] and [name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f]?

i do love me some 60s jams, so if you don’t mind, one for [name_m]Eugene[/name_m] [name_m]Warren[/name_m]?
(and/or [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] Ruth?)

Thank you !!

Could you please do [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and/or [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u]

deleted bc im embarrassed af lol

1 Like

[name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Hector[/name_m] and [name_f]Antigone[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f] please!

@Greyblue ofc, glad i introduced you to the song! you should definitely go listen to it right now, it’s one of the greatest songs ever!!!

@VivienaLunelle123 both names have the same vibe! they are both nature related and old-fashioned. So that’s what i thought for the songs! 60s classics that gave me nature vibes: for [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] [name_u]California[/name_u] Dreamin’ by The Mamas and The Papas and for [name_f]Nell[/name_f] [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] Bad [name_f]Moon[/name_f] Rising by Creedence Clearwater Revival ! hope you like them!

@birdbrain both names definitely have 60s vibes! for [name_m]Eugene[/name_m] [name_m]Warren[/name_m] i thought House Of The Rising [name_u]Sun[/name_u] by The Animals was perfect for him! and [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] has a little more jazzy vibes and i picture her as a [name_m]Frank[/name_m] Sinatra fan hahah so That’s Life by [name_m]Frank[/name_m] Sinatra for her! i can picture her dancing to this song :relieved: hope you like them!

@Kate19188 [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] and [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u] are beautiful! both old fashioned names that are modern at the same time! so I thought songs that are exactly that, old but modern. [name_f]Astrid[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is a bit heavier for me so i thought Killer [name_f]Queen[/name_f] by [name_f]Queen[/name_f] for her! and [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] [name_u]Reese[/name_u] is softer so Sultans of Swings by Dire Straits for her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: hope you like them

@mea.ola you’re supposed to tell me a combo and im supposed to tell you a song/artist but i’ll listen to that song! hahah

@the_common_fool I think [name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Hector[/name_m] likes good guitars! so Hotel [name_u]California[/name_u] by The Eagles for him! and for [name_f]Antigone[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f] i thought of a heavier nature related song bc [name_f]Antigone[/name_f] gave me heavy vibes and [name_f]Fern[/name_f] is softer and gave me nature vibes; so [name_m]Black[/name_m] Hole [name_u]Sun[/name_u] by Soundgarden for her!

3 Likes