Due any day now with 1st son! Final 5 name poll.

See the results of this poll: Due any day now with 1st son! Final 5 name poll.

Respondents: 42 (This poll is closed)

• Nathaniel: 15 (36%)
  • Oliver: 10 (24%)
  • Jude: 5 (12%)
  • Everett: 6 (14%)
  • William: 6 (14%)

I’m really in love with [name]Nathaniel[/name] lately!

1. [name]Nathaniel[/name] - love, but there will always be the temptation to nickname this name ([name]Nate[/name]). That’s not necessarily a bad thing.
  2. [name]Oliver[/name] - this is our top contender (due in the next few weeks with a surprise, so we’ll see…) I’ve received mostly positive reactions to this name. The few negatives aren’t that bad either - too english (Twist). [name]Do[/name] you like the nickname [name]Ollie[/name]? I think it’s a little cutesy, but again, cute is not a bad thing.
  3. [name]Jude[/name] - I can’t imagine him getting by with no one adding the long e
    sound to the end of this name. I like this better as a middle name.
  4. [name]Everett[/name] - Handsome. I really like this too.
  5. [name]William[/name] - Very classic and masculine. It is very popular, but in a classic way.

Last name is two syllables and is very English. MN will most likely be [name]Wolf[/name]. I read all of your names with [name]Wolf[/name] as a middle and they all work for me, with [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Everett[/name] being my favorite and [name]Jude[/name] being my least.

I know what you mean about finding a flaw in each name. I’m driving myself crazy with that as well. I’m having an [name]Oliver[/name] day today though! My vote is for [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Wolf[/name]!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Nathanial[/name] [name]Wolf[/name]! And I think it would sound fantastic with a two-syllable last name. Good luck! Let us know what you decide when he arrives :slight_smile:

I like [name]Nathaniel[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] best. The only problem I have with [name]Jude[/name] is that “[name]Jude[/name] [name]Wolf[/name]” sounds rather abrupt. Good luck in making your final choice!

I love all of these names! :slight_smile:

[name]Nathaniel[/name]: I love [name]Nathaniel[/name] so much, but [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Wolf[/name] is kind of awkard for me to say because of [name]Nathaniel[/name]'s ending sound and the “wool” sound being back-to-back. I think it may just be me, though…

[name]Oliver[/name]: I really love [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Wolf[/name], because the L sounds are further apart from each other than than they are with [name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Wolf[/name].

[name]Jude[/name]: I think a longer first name would work better with [name]Wolf[/name].

[name]Everett[/name]: I love [name]Everett[/name], but I like [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Wolf[/name] better than I do [name]Everett[/name] [name]Wolf[/name].

[name]William[/name] [name]Wolf[/name]: I really love this! (I love alliteration.) :slight_smile:

[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Wolf[/name] and [name]William[/name] [name]Wolf[/name] are my favorites, but I think I’ll go with [name]Oliver[/name].

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Everett[/name] [name]Wolf[/name] Lastname! I like [name]Nathaniel[/name] too, but I personally don’t care for [name]Nate[/name]. I like [name]William[/name] too, but I don’t love [name]William[/name] [name]Wolf[/name] together.