Due Date is 10 days away - need a middle name for Isaiah

We’re getting close to delivery, and we are not yet set on a middle name.

We are considering [name]Jude[/name] because we like it, Doniger (a family surname), or name that starts with S to honor another relative.

Thanks for any feedback, suggestions, or insight as we get nearer.

I would steer clear of Doniger, because although it may be a family name, it seems like it would have too much teasing potential if his classmates found out what his middle name was. I don’t know how Doniger is pronounced, but just by looking at it I’m afraid of him facing vulgar racial jokes due to the ending of the name. [name]Isaiah[/name] [name]Jude[/name] is nice. [name]Isaiah[/name] [name]Solomon[/name] would be my recommendation. Good luck!

I like the idea of using the mn to honor someone or to have special meaning, otherwise why have one?. Are your cultural naming practices to only use the first letter of a name to honor a family member?

Isaiah Samuel
Isaiah Solomon
Isaiah Silas
Isaiah Shane

I should mention, I absolutely ADORE Isaiah. It is one of my all time favorite names. It is beautiful, and even more, it is so nice to speak. You really can’t go wrong with the name. Good luck and congrats!

I really like [name]Isaiah[/name] [name]Jude[/name].

Suggestions-
[name]Isaiah[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
[name]Isaiah[/name] [name]Daniel[/name]
[name]Isaiah[/name] [name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Isaiah[/name] [name]Zachary[/name]
[name]Isaiah[/name] [name]Caleb[/name]
[name]Isaiah[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]

Thanks for the feedback so far - [name]Isaiah[/name] is a name both my wife and I both love and it can honor “I” relatives on both sides.

The “S” would honor my grandfather, [name]Shepherd[/name]/[name]Shep[/name] and I’m liking “[name]Solomon[/name]” & “[name]Silas[/name]” as options if we don’t do “[name]Shepherd[/name]”.

It’s any day now so I’ll keep you posted!

I like [name]Isaiah[/name] [name]Jude[/name]!

[name]Isaiah[/name] [name]Lucas[/name]
[name]Isaiah[/name] [name]Noble[/name]
[name]Isaiah[/name] [name]Michael[/name]
[name]Isaiah[/name] [name]Sean[/name]

I adore [name]Isaiah[/name] [name]Jude[/name]! Great choice!

[name]Isaiah[/name] is a really nice name. [name]Jude[/name] is a good choice for a middle. I also like [name]Isaiah[/name] [name]Julian[/name] and [name]Isaiah[/name] [name]Samuel[/name].