due in 10 days and still no name! OUR TOP TWO??

Well…I’m due in 10 days and still haven’t commited to a name! I layed awake in bed last night stressing over the possibilities! Should I start from scratch or just go with a name we have considered before. Here are the top two!

[name_f]Perri[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]

Sibling: [name_m]Davis[/name_m] [name_m]Michael[/name_m] (5 year old boy; Family name)

( [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_u]Blair[/name_u], [name_u]Penny[/name_u] were on our list at some point)

What do you think??

Thanks in advance!

I prefer [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] to [name_f]Perri[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]. However I must say I like your runner up list a lot! [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u] are both great options. [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] nn [name_u]Penny[/name_u]?

[name_f]Perri[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] is adorable!!! :smiley:
That gets my vote, good luck

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] went out of the running when my twin sister had a baby 6 weeks ago and named her son [name_u]MAX[/name_u]! I thought it was a little cheesy having a [name_u]Max[/name_u] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] in the family, like the TV show, especially with them being so close in age.

Thanks for your vote!

I think [name_f]Perri[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] is adorable. Personally I would use [name_f]Perri[/name_f] as a nn for [name_u]Perrin[/name_u], [name_f]Perrine[/name_f], or [name_f]Temperance[/name_f], but it could work as a stand alone name.

I love [name_f]Perri[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] and [name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] with [name_m]Davis[/name_m] [name_m]MIchael[/name_m]. Great names for everyone!!!

I’d go w/[name_f]Perrine[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] ([name_f]Perrine[/name_f] is a [name_m]French[/name_m] name meaning ‘traveler’) and nn/[name_f]Perri[/name_f].

I honestly like all of these names. My favorite would probably have to be [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u]. I like how this name is classic yet edgy. I’m on the fence about using [name_f]Perri[/name_f] as the first name. I’m not sure if it can stand alone, but I like the other suggestions of using it as a nickname. I really like rkrd’s suggestion of [name_f]Perrine[/name_f] nn [name_f]Perri[/name_f]. Very cute and goes well with [name_m]Davis[/name_m]. Best of luck :wink:

I don’t like [name_f]Perri[/name_f], but [name_u]Finley[/name_u] is nice. I do adore [name_u]Penny[/name_u] and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], though! [name_u]Penny[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]?

[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]…[name_f]Ruth[/name_f] is under used and under appreciated!

I would go with [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], but I can understand the appeal of [name_u]Finley[/name_u]. I just wonder if it will be a very 2013 name sometime in the future ( not that that’s a bad thing.)

My favorite of yours names listed is [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]. [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] is lovely.

[name_f]Perri[/name_f] is fantastic! I think of Perrier, sparkling and such :wink:

When it comes to middle names I can go either way, it really depends on why you chose the mn in the first place; family? etc? If that is the case , I am all for 2 mn, simply because it creates your own family history; times have changed, long before we noticed, and the dbl-mn are no longer only for royalty or the blue-blooded. It is a nod to your family history and a rightful add of your very own, bestowed on one lucky child who has a choice of using his full name when he wishes and many, if not all, forms don’t ask for all names (only first, one middle and a surname, in most cases, otherwise it may be optional to include the rest, but most often only if he is say, [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_u]Wallace[/name_u] III and [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_u]Wallace[/name_u] and [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m] [name_u]Wallace[/name_u] Jnr are still living)

So, having nearly written a novel, I love [name_u]Blair[/name_u]// [name_u]Blaire[/name_u] ; [name_f]Perri[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u]/ [name_u]Blaire[/name_u] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] //[name_f]Perri[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u]/ [name_u]Blaire[/name_u] // [name_f]Perri[/name_f] [name_u]Blair[/name_u]/ [name_u]Blaire[/name_u]-[name_f]Marie[/name_f] // [name_f]Perri[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]-[name_u]Blair[/name_u]/ [name_u]Blaire[/name_u]

** always had a thing for [name_m]Blayze[/name_m] //[name_u]Blaise[/name_u] // [name_u]Blaize[/name_u] & [name_f]Briar[/name_f]

[name_m]Don[/name_m]'t second guess yourself too much; you know when you see her if the name fits. If it doesn’t after about a day of calling her that once she is born, talk to your husband (let him know you will do so, so as he doesn’t just say your “being silly/need to have faith/ worry too much babe”, you know? )

I love your name choices, if you have time, love to hear the history behind the MNs’

Good luck lucky lady, and all the very best!!