Due in 3 weeks and starting to panic!

We have a decent list, but nothing is jumping out at me as “the one”. What do you think of these, or do you have suggestions for other names?

[name]Alexander[/name] - nn [name]Alex[/name]
[name]Charles[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Elliott[/name] - nn [name]Eli[/name]
[name]Clark[/name]
[name]Keaton[/name]
[name]Cable[/name]
Vandon - nn [name]Van[/name]
[name]Vaughn[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]
[name]Ferris[/name]
[name]Fynn[/name]

I really need help! Thanks!

From your list, I like [name]Charles[/name], [name]Alexander[/name], and [name]Graham[/name].

Or, how about
[name]Dean[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Dylan[/name]

[name]Alexander[/name] nn [name]Alex[/name] - this is a handsome, classic choice. You may also like [name]Nathaniel[/name], [name]Theodore[/name] or [name]Edward[/name].
[name]Charles[/name] - another one, and the nn [name]Charlie[/name] is so friendly and accessible. You may also like [name]James[/name], [name]Henry[/name], [name]Harry[/name] or [name]Joseph[/name].
[name]Graham[/name] - quite nice, but it doesn’t stand out to me.
[name]Elliott[/name] - nn [name]Eli[/name] - I like the idea of the nn [name]Eli[/name], but the full name doesn’t particularly leap out to me. It’s being more frequently used on little girls, too, unfortunately.
[name]Clark[/name] - a little blunt for my taste.
[name]Keaton[/name] - this feels very trendy to me.
[name]Cable[/name] - TV.
Vandon nn [name]Van[/name] - I worry that this one will get lost in the current surname names trend.
[name]Vaughn[/name] - this is an unusual, strong choice, and you could get the nn [name]Van[/name] from this, too.
[name]Everett[/name] - such a handsome choice, and the nn Rett is very cool. You may also like [name]Evander[/name].
[name]Ferris[/name] - an unusual, vintage-y choice. I really like this one, especially as a middle. I think of the amazing film [name]Ferris[/name] Beuller, but also of ferris wheels.
[name]Fynn[/name] - I much prefer it spelt as [name]Finn[/name], otherwise the lack of main vowels sort of scrambles my brain. This could be a nn for [name]Finley[/name] (very popular at the moment, though), [name]Finnian[/name] or [name]Finnegan[/name].

My vote is definitely for [name]Everett[/name], [name]Alexander[/name] or [name]Charles[/name], with [name]Ferris[/name] or [name]Vaughn[/name] in second place. [name]Graham[/name] and [name]Finn[/name] are also nice.

Good luck!

Based on the list you posted, I would suggest these possible alternatives:

[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Bailey[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Fletcher[/name]
[name]Tobin[/name]
[name]Quentin[/name]
[name]Forrest[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name]
[name]William[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Nicholas[/name]

[name]Alexander[/name] - nn [name]Alex[/name] - this is very nice, but perhaps not the most exciting name on your list (a great middle)
[name]Charles[/name] - I [name]LOVE[/name] this!
[name]Graham[/name] - I [name]LOVE[/name] this too!
[name]Elliott[/name] - nn [name]Eli[/name] - And I really [name]LOVE[/name] this!

Personally, I don’t think you need to go beyond these four names and the combos you can make from them . . .
The rest of the list feels sort of downhill.

[name]Clark[/name] - nice in theory, probably not a great name for a real live boy
[name]Keaton[/name] - reminds me of that 80’s show, Family Ties
[name]Cable[/name] - as in the rope? or the tv stations?
Vandon - nn [name]Van[/name] - sounds very made up and trendy
[name]Vaughn[/name] - sounds like a fairy tale name
[name]Everett[/name] - this I actually do like but it lacks the susbtance of the names at the top of your list
[name]Ferris[/name] - [name]Bueller[/name]!
[name]Fynn[/name] - cute as a nn, a bit weak as a full name; also rather feminine

FWIW, I recommend nymbler.com for these kinds of name dilemmas.

[name]Alexander[/name] - I prefer the nn [name]Zander[/name]. This is very popular right now (I think #6). [name]Alex[/name] is a bit over done imo.

[name]Charles[/name]- Cute and classic. You cant go wrong with this one.

[name]Graham[/name]- I love this one.

[name]Elliott[/name]-I prefer [name]Eli[/name] as a nn for [name]Elias[/name] or [name]Elijah[/name]. I like [name]Elliott[/name] but I have heard it used on girls and with [name]Ellie[/name] names being very popular right now on girls, I wouldnt name my son [name]Elliott[/name]. What about [name]Emmett[/name]? I love that one.

[name]Clark[/name]- I think it makes a better mn.

[name]Keaton[/name]- To trendy and too much of a last name for me.

[name]Cable[/name]- I dont like this one.

Vandon - nn [name]Van[/name]-[name]Van[/name] is nice but reminds me of the shoes.

[name]Vaughn[/name]- Its nice, maybe a good mn.

[name]Everett[/name]- I love this one. It is my favorite and definently stands out as the top pick from your list.

[name]Ferris[/name]- I think of [name]Ferris[/name] Buelers day off when I hear this. Not really a bad thing I guess.

[name]Fynn[/name]- I like [name]Finn[/name], [name]Fynn[/name] looks somewhat feminine to me. Maybe as a nn for [name]Finley[/name], [name]Fintan[/name], or [name]Finnian[/name]?

[name]Everett[/name] stands out as the clear winner in my mind. I also like [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Graham[/name]. Others you might like: [name]Oliver[/name], [name]Reid[/name], [name]Quinlan[/name], [name]Julian[/name], [name]Porter[/name], [name]Nigel[/name], [name]Grant[/name], [name]Lorcan[/name], [name]Atticus[/name], [name]Emmett[/name], [name]Oscar[/name], [name]Callum[/name], [name]Miles[/name].

[name]Alexander[/name] - nn [name]Alex[/name] - I love this name, but it’s really popular.
[name]Charles[/name] - This name could be “the one” for me if it sounds good with your last name. [name]Love[/name] nn [name]Charlie[/name].
[name]Graham[/name] - very handsome
[name]Elliott[/name] - nn [name]Eli[/name] - ditto
[name]Clark[/name] - ditto
[name]Keaton[/name] - I don’t like this as much as your other choices. It sounds trendy and like it could be a girl’s name.
[name]Cable[/name] - makes me think of cable T.V.
Vandon - nn [name]Van[/name] - I love [name]Van[/name] as a nn for [name]Sullivan[/name]
[name]Vaughn[/name] - Hmmm, I like [name]Vance[/name] better.
[name]Everett[/name] - I like [name]Elliott[/name] better for some reason.
[name]Ferris[/name] - This isn’t my cup of tea, but it is kind of cool.
[name]Fynn[/name] - This could be [name]Finn[/name] or [name]Finn[/name] as a nn for [name]Phineas[/name], [name]Finnian[/name], or [name]Finnigan[/name]. Or it could be [name]Flynn[/name]. But [name]Fynn[/name] looks like it’s misspelled.

You have some great choices on your list. With the exception of [name]Keaton[/name] and [name]Cable[/name], I would think any one of them would be great. I would change [name]Fynn[/name] to [name]Finn[/name]. But other than that, I think you’re good to go. Of all the names on your list, I would pick [name]Charles[/name]. So handsome.

Of your list, I like [name]Everett[/name] and [name]Vaughn[/name] the best. Everything else is either too common or too out there for my tastes. [name]Charles[/name], [name]Alexander[/name], and [name]Elliot[/name] are great as middle names though. Good luck.

[name]Vaughn[/name] all the way! Amazing name, and its high on my list as well! I think [name]Vaughn[/name] is such a handsome name, and too under used (but i guess thats good in a way!). I however, do prefer the spelling [name]Vaughan[/name], pronounced the exact same way, but it just seems a little cleaner to me!
If you are open to middle name suggestions using your list, i think [name]Vaughn[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] is so perfect!

[name]Hi[/name]! I’m sure you’ll find the perfect name! :slight_smile:

[name]Alexander[/name]: I think it’s very handsome…

[name]Charles[/name]: I really love [name]Charles[/name]!

[name]Graham[/name]: I think [name]Graham[/name] is handsome, too…

[name]Elliott[/name]: I think it’s a great name…

[name]Clark[/name]: I like some of the others more, but I do think it’s a cool name.

[name]Keaton[/name]: I like some of the others more…

[name]Cable[/name]: I can’t help but think of cable TV.

Vandon: I like some of the others more.

[name]Vaughn[/name]: I think it’s really handsome!

[name]Everett[/name]: I love [name]Everett[/name]!

[name]Ferris[/name]: I can’t help but think of [name]Ferris[/name] [name]Bueller[/name] and [name]Ferris[/name] Wheels.

[name]Fynn[/name]: I like it spelled [name]Finn[/name], but I’m personally not a fan of the [name]Fynn[/name] spelling.

My favorites are [name]Charles[/name], [name]Elliot[/name], [name]Vaughn[/name], [name]Everett[/name], and [name]Alexander[/name].

[name]Charles[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Vaughn[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name] [name]Charles[/name]
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Charles[/name]

Some more you may like (sorry for repeats):

[name]Arthur[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Calvin[/name]
[name]Dexter[/name]
[name]Edward[/name]
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name]
[name]George[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Julian[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Maxwell[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Nicholas[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Peter[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Simon[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Victor[/name]
[name]William[/name]

Names like [name]Everett[/name] and [name]Vaughn[/name]:

[name]Abbott[/name] (nn [name]Abe[/name])
[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Conrad[/name]
[name]Donovan[/name] (nn [name]Van[/name])
[name]Griffin[/name] (nn [name]Finn[/name])
[name]Grant[/name]
[name]Harrison[/name]
Leleand
[name]Lawson[/name]
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Maxfield[/name]
[name]Pierce[/name]
[name]Quinlan[/name]
[name]Reed[/name]
[name]Sullivan[/name]
[name]Shepherd[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name]
[name]Truman[/name]
[name]Tolliver[/name]
[name]Wilson[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Ferris[/name], [name]Vaughn[/name], and Vandon (I love [name]Van[/name]!). Have you considered [name]Garrett[/name], [name]Beckett[/name], and [name]Von[/name]?

asophie you said it all I agree 100%