Due in 4 days...still need help!!!

See the results of this poll: Pick your favorite

Respondents: 21 (This poll is closed)

• Jude Harrison: 15 (71%)
  • Miles Harrison: 6 (29%)

[name]Jude[/name] is great!

I think that [name]Jude[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] and [name]Miles[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] are incredibly handsome, so I understand why you’re having trouble choosing!
This is so hard!

Okay…if I can only choose one, I’ll start with the sound, and because [name]Miles[/name] and [name]Harrison[/name] both contain S sounds, I think I like the sound of [name]Jude[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] more.

I’m not sure if popularity is an issue for you, but at the moment, [name]Jude[/name] is less popular than [name]Miles[/name], and with [name]Miley[/name] becoming a popular girls’ name (it’s already #127 now), I think there’s a chance that [name]Miles[/name] may come to feel less distinctive in the near future.

I’m voting for [name]Jude[/name] [name]Harrison[/name], but either way, I think you’ve got two great names from which to choose!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Miles[/name] is a forever handsome name. My son is named [name]Miles[/name] I couldn’t be happier with the name. I love it and have done so for a very long time.

Teamed with [name]Harrison[/name] it makes a striking combo.

[name]Miles[/name] [name]Harrison[/name], no doubt! So, handsome, a classic.

[name]Jude[/name] is too trendy.

Congrats on being so close!! They are both great names, but my preference is to [name]Jude[/name]. I think the poster above was correct in thinking [name]Miles[/name] might be too close to [name]Miley[/name]. [name]Jude[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] Mc…sounds strong ad manly, but not overtly tough.

My vote is for [name]Jude[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]… handsome and not super popular…

have you considered [name]Milo[/name] at all?

Congrats and good luck!

[name]Jude[/name] is my favourite by far. I dislike the name [name]Miles[/name]. It feels boring and blah to me. [name]Jude[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]!

I vote for [name]Miles[/name]…especially with a Mc last name since I love names with alliteration. Besides how often are you going to call him by his full name? Definitely [name]Miles[/name]!

I think they are both handsome names!

[name]Remember[/name] that you can always wait until you meet your bundle of joy and decide then!

Good luck!