Due in July, help me choose!

Hello berries!
I am due in [name_u]July[/name_u] with baby number one! We have decided to keep the gender a surprise, but we are really struggling on choosing our favorite girl and boy names! Here’s our list for girls right now, please let me know your favorite ones and/or any suggestions/comments on the names!

[name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_f]Valerie[/name_f]
Mazzy [name_f]Kiya[/name_f]
[name_u]July[/name_u] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_u]Paris[/name_u]
[name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Celesta[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u]
Chexea [name_u]Romilly[/name_u]
[name_f]Pixie[/name_f] Silene
[name_f]Tulip[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]

Thank you !
-[name_f]Eva[/name_f]

[name_m]Reading[/name_m] through them all and what I think would age well for your potential daughter. [name_f]My[/name_f] picks are [name_f]Celesta[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u], Chexea [name_u]Romilly[/name_u] and Mazzy [name_f]Kiya[/name_f]!

[name_f]Celesta[/name_f] is so pretty! [name_f]Celesta[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u] is my pick.

1 Like

[name_f]Tulip[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] and offbeat but very wearable and I think it will age well.

[name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] would be my next choice (though [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] sounds even nicer to me,) then [name_f]Sunday[/name_f], then [name_f]Celesta[/name_f].

Out of the names already there I like [name_f]Celesta[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u]
But…
[name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is really beautiful and so is Mazzy [name_u]Dove[/name_u] if you’re open to rearranging : )

Congratulations

Really loving [name_u]Dove[/name_u], [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] and [name_f]Celesta[/name_f]!

[name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] gets my vote, but I like all your options. [name_u]July[/name_u] as a first name for a baby born in [name_u]July[/name_u] is a tiny bit tacky, but if you like it best out of the options then go for it.

Please use [name_u]July[/name_u]! It’s such a beautiful name and I would love to see it used. [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is my second choice, I love [name_f]Sunday[/name_f].

1.) [name_f]Celesta[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u]
2.) [name_u]July[/name_u] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]
3.) [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_f]Valerie[/name_f]
4.) [name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_u]Paris[/name_u]
5.) [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f]
6.) Chexea [name_u]Romilly[/name_u]
7.) [name_f]Tulip[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]
8.) [name_f]Pixie[/name_f] Silene
9.) Mazzy [name_f]Kiya[/name_f]

Names I like that are similar in style:

[name_f]Vienna[/name_f]
Radiance
[name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_u]Snow[/name_u]
Estonia
[name_f]Wisteria[/name_f]
[name_f]Venice[/name_f]
[name_u]Garnet[/name_u]
[name_f]Saphire[/name_f]
[name_f]Topaz[/name_f]
[name_f]Amethyst[/name_f]

[name_f]Tulip[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is perfect! I also adore [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_f]Valerie[/name_f], [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u]. [name_u]July[/name_u] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] sounds nice, but I think it is a little “too much”.

1 Like

[name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_f]Valerie[/name_f]: Both lovely names, but they run together. What about switching to [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]? I love the repetitive V sound.

Mazzy [name_f]Kiya[/name_f]: Not my style. The name sounds a little frazzled!

[name_u]July[/name_u] [name_f]Luna[/name_f]: Hm, it seems a little odd to name a baby [name_u]July[/name_u] that is born in [name_u]July[/name_u].

[name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_u]Paris[/name_u]: This an amazing name. I’m obsessed with it.

[name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f]: This combination definitely works well.

[name_f]Celesta[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u]: It’s not my favorite on your list. I prefer [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] or [name_f]Celestine[/name_f].

Chexea [name_u]Romilly[/name_u]: [name_u]Romilly[/name_u] is great. Not quite sure how to pronounce Chexea. Might be a tough one to wear.

[name_f]Pixie[/name_f] Silene: A little too cutesy.

[name_f]Tulip[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]: Not my favorite of the flower names.

[name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_u]Paris[/name_u] and [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] are my favorites. I also love [name_u]Dove[/name_u], but I would pair it with a different middle name. [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_u]Romilly[/name_u]? [name_u]Dove[/name_u] Silene?

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] and [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f]. But I do love the name [name_f]Pixie[/name_f]! I just wonder how well it will age. Maybe [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] nn [name_f]Pixie[/name_f]? It’s so cute!

I’m kinda into [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] & [name_f]Tulip[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]!
[name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] is one of my guilty pleasure names.

You might also like:
[name_f]Petunia[/name_f]
[name_f]Gardenia[/name_f]
[name_u]Fifer[/name_u]
[name_u]Prairie[/name_u]

1 Like

I like [name_f]Pixie[/name_f] Silene, though I would spell it [name_f]Celine[/name_f].

I would NOT go with [name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_u]Paris[/name_u], because there is a Youtuber who had a baby named [name_u]Cove[/name_u] and the baby’s last name is [name_m]Ferris[/name_m].

1 Like

[name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is lovely. I can’t say the others are my style but [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is a lovely mix of contemporary and vintage, quirky and classic.

Mazzy and [name_u]Dove[/name_u] are cute. [name_u]Cove[/name_u] sounds too much like Covid.

[name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f], [name_f]Tulip[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_u]Paris[/name_u] are sweet.

I’d suggest [name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_u]Romilly[/name_u], [name_f]Celeste[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Nixie[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f]. You might also like [name_f]Meadow[/name_f], [name_u]Willow[/name_u], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] and [name_u]Ocean[/name_u]

[name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] is very pretty, and [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] is a fresh choice for a middle name considering it’s not really heard of anymore

[name_f]Pixie[/name_f] Silene is a nice choice too and flows well

[name_f]Sunday[/name_f] [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is a beauty and [name_u]Sunny[/name_u] as a nickname would be adorable!

I think the one I like best is [name_u]Dove[/name_u] [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] :smiley:

I’d be looking at something that would age well, since she won’t be a baby forever, and you don’t want her to be held back or not taken seriously when she’s a 40 year old woman with a serious career, because her name is ‘[name_f]Pixie[/name_f] [name_f]Tulip[/name_f]’ or something. A name can be very cute for a little girl, but rather silly on a grown woman.

There’s definitely potential in your list, though. I’d switch the first one around - [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] would flow beautifully, and it would still sound sophisticated when she’s a grown woman. You could do the same thing and make [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] or [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Tulip[/name_f]. The premise being that [name_f]Valerie[/name_f], [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] are more suited to a future adult than [name_u]Dove[/name_u], [name_f]Sunday[/name_f], [name_f]Tulip[/name_f] or [name_f]Pixie[/name_f].

I also think that [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] [name_u]Nova[/name_u] would be beautiful (I think [name_f]Celestia[/name_f] needs the extra syllable that comes with the ‘i’, so it flows)

Best of luck x

3 Likes

Oh, I remember that. [name_u]Aspyn[/name_u] [name_u]Parker[/name_u] actually named her baby ‘[name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_m]Ferris[/name_m]’, even though it flows horribly, and sounds more like a ride at an amusement park than a person’s name :roll_eyes: