Due next week!!

See the results of this poll: Which one??!!

Respondents: 39 (This poll is closed)

• Eve Madeline : 11 (28%)
  • Stella Kate : 21 (54%)
  • Eve Caroline : 6 (15%)
  • Stella Mary: 1 (3%)

From what I’ve seen, it’s fairly common to go to the hospital with a short list, and decide on the name once you’ve seen your little one’s face :slight_smile: If that worries you, try to narrow it down to 2 choices - I would pick [name]Stella[/name] [name]Kate[/name] or [name]Eve[/name] [name]Caroline[/name].

Still love [name]Stella[/name] [name]Kate[/name]:slight_smile:

[name]Eve[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] is so so pretty, I like [name]Eve[/name] [name]Madeline[/name] too. Best of luck!

I prefer having the name chosen before delivery. There’s nothing “wrong” with going to the hospital with a shortlist or even no list, it’s just a matter of preference. The only name on your poll I didn’t care for was [name]Stella[/name] [name]Mary[/name]-individually nice names but they don’t do much together. [name]Stella[/name] [name]Kate[/name] really pops and stands out in the crowd while both the [name]Eve[/name] names are very pretty and have a very feminine, classic feel to them in my opinion. My vote is for either of the [name]Eve[/name] names but I am biased towards the name [name]Eve[/name], I just love it’s beautiful simplicity and lovely sound.