Easton and Weston

This might be what makes Weston feel more familiar to me, the nn Wes seems to be around more

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard [name_u]Easton[/name_u] quite a bit over the last few years so that one doesnā€™t surprise me. [name_m]Weston[/name_m] Iā€™ve heard more on older kids like 7-10 when I was working in an elementary school. I do feel like thereā€™s a lot of variations that sound similar to [name_m]Weston[/name_m] though that are popular. [name_u]Wesley[/name_u], [name_m]Westley[/name_m], [name_m]Wesson[/name_m], etc. So it would feel more common because the names sound so similar.

1 Like

ive never heard of anyone named weston but i did have a friend in middle school with the name easton! for reference im 19 so thatā€™s how old he would be now too!

1 Like

I like [name_u]Easton[/name_u] and [name_m]Weston[/name_m] just fine. Theyā€™re both surnames so its not that far out there that theyā€™re popular names right now. Since the surname first name trend is high for boys, girls, and unisex.

Now if people start calling their kids Southpaw and Dewnorth Iā€™ll be a little more phased,

I know of a lot of Eastons, but only one [name_m]Weston[/name_m]. Iā€™m not a fan of [name_m]Weston[/name_m] personally but the name [name_u]Easton[/name_u] [name_u]West[/name_u] has always been a guilty pleasure of mine because itā€™s punny and it just works. I donā€™t think Iā€™d ever use it for a real kid though