Eden Sophia Elise or Eden Elise?

See the results of this poll: Which do you like best w/ single mn brother

Respondents: 16 (This poll is closed)

• Eden Elise: 11 (69%)
  • Eden Sophia Elise: 5 (31%)

I voted for [name]Eden[/name] [name]Elise[/name]. what about [name]Eden[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]? this is gorgeous!

I love [name]Eden[/name] [name]Elise[/name] – I would just keep it simple to match her twin. It sounds beautiful, and still holds a lot of meaning for you. I don’t think your daughters need to ‘match’ with having two middles. [name]Eden[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Elise[/name] is gorgeous, too…but in some ways [name]Sophia[/name] seems like a ‘filler’ middle name and takes away from the strength and meaning that [name]Elise[/name] has for you. But ultimately, you can’t go wrong with either choice (there are pros/cons to each – you just have to decide which one carries more weight!) :slight_smile:

Wow, I’m actually surprised at the love for [name]Eden[/name] [name]Elise[/name]. I actually slightly prefer it, I think. I agree with this, that [name]Sophia[/name] kind of sounds like a filler mn, although DH does love it, so that counts for something.

This leads me to another thought… [name]Elise[/name] is to honor an aunt. Her name was [name]Beth[/name] [name]Elise[/name] (as in, cut up reversed [name]Elisabeth[/name]). So, really, any variation could work.
WDYT about [name]Eden[/name] [name]Lisbeth[/name]? (ln is 2 syllable J___) Is the flow okay?
I’m pondering matching it with twin [name]Vale[/name] [name]Lucien[/name]…
hmmm…