Edith Josephine

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] berries

Announcing the safe arrival of [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], sister to [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] and [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m] [name_m]George[/name_m].

For our last child, we wanted to choose 2 names we absolutely loved (so there are no honour names here). The name had to go with the other kids’ names and be classic, streamlined and beautiful.

I think we nailed it! I am beyond happy with the name. It gives me a thrill to see it written down. She will also go by the nickname [name_f]Edie[/name_f] or EJ.

Thank you to all the berries who helped craft our sibset over the years.

6 Likes

[name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is wonderful! And I live [name_f]Edie[/name_f], my daughter’s best friend is an adorable little [name_f]Edie[/name_f]. Congratulations!

Aw, [name_f]Edie[/name_f] is so sweet! Congratulations :slight_smile:

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! Her name is beautiful. :slight_smile:

Beautiful choice! EJ and [name_f]Edie[/name_f] are adorable nicknames!!

[name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is absolutely wonderful, and the entire sibset is amazing! Congratulations :slight_smile:

Such a pretty name! Congratulations!

Wow, her name is stunning! Congratulations!

What a gorgeous name to complement a great sibset! Congratulations!

Congratulations…[name_u]Love[/name_u] all your children’s names.

Congratulations!

[name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] is a lovely combination really pretty

Thank you everyone :slight_smile:

Congratulations! What a wonderful sibset!

Congratulations. I love her name. [name_f]Edith[/name_f] is one of my own favourites.

So sweet! Congrats!

what a lovely name! congratulations!

Congratulations! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] sibset!