Eero and Lilja!

Hello Nameberry!

I just wanted to let you all know how the twins and I are doing since we seemed to drop off the planet while seeking opinions on the twins’ middle names.

On February 28, [name]Eero[/name] [name]Mackenzie[/name] and [name]Lilja[/name] [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Patterson[/name] entered this world together about a month early. Due to some minor health problems with [name]Lilja[/name], we had quite a long stay at the hospital. Now, babies and mommy (me) are doing great, and we are absolutely enthralled by our little bundles! (Our cat Checkers, however, is less pleased)

We decided to go with my husband’s and my names for their middles. My husband is a 3rd ([name]Mackenzie[/name] [name]Neil[/name] [name]Patterson[/name]), and we decided that it was important to keep this chain alive in the form of [name]Eero[/name]'s middle name. I think [name]Eero[/name] is masculine enough that he will be able to pull [name]Mackenzie[/name] off. [name]Savannah[/name] is my name, and after reading this quote from someone who posted on my thread - “But then I heard someone say that she was named after her mother, and she always felt so special that her mother loved her enough to want to share her name with her.” - I decided that I loved my daughter with everything I had and I wanted to share my name with her.

Thank you all so much for your support and help in our name decision! While [name]Hugo[/name] and [name]Lily[/name] may have been better received by the family ([name]Mackenzie[/name]'s father only calls our little boy [name]Mac[/name] or [name]Mackenzie[/name], but I guess its nice, like their own special nickname), I am so glad I went with my heart and the bolder choice.

Best of luck with everyone else’s pregnancies, children, and name-loving!

[name]Savannah[/name], [name]Mackenzie[/name], [name]Eero[/name] and [name]Lilja[/name] :slight_smile:

Congratulations, [name]Savannah[/name]!!! I love the names you chose, and I think it’s great that they have meaning to you. I’m so glad that [name]Lilja[/name] is doing better now. :slight_smile:

I wish you all the best! Enjoy your babies! :slight_smile:

Take care!

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! I am so happy litle miss [name]Lilja[/name] is doing well now! [name]Happy[/name] days for your family!

Congratulations! [name]Eero[/name] and [name]Lilja[/name] are great, and February 28th is the BEST birthday! ;o)

[name]Just[/name] want to say congratulations! I am waiting on twin grandaughters and can’t wait!

Congratulations!! I absolutely love the names you chose and am so glad you went with what you loved! :slight_smile:

Congratulations I am glad that you went with your heart! I love [name]MacKenzie[/name], and feel that it is a manly name despite it having been taken by the girls for a while.
[name]Lovely[/name] too to give your daughter your name.
All the best with your twins!

[name]Hi[/name] uni,

I so understand your excitement, it is a thrilling time, and the 9 months is such a long wait for us grandmothers.

All the best!

Congrats! I am glad you went with the BOLD choice. Their names are so special.

Congratulations! [name]Eero[/name] and [name]Lilja[/name] are such wonderful, exotic choices!

[name]Ah[/name]! That was me who said that, I’m so so happy to have helped! I [name]LOVE[/name] your babies names and I’m so glad you went with them instead of changing the spellings!

Congratulations!