Eisley

What are your thoughts on the name [name_f]Eisley[/name_f] (Eyes-lee)? I quite like the sound of it personally, but I’m not sure how accessible it is?

What do you think of [name_f]Eisley[/name_f]? Does it work, or is it too odd?

For an idea of what else we like:

• Adalynn
  • Addyson
  • Aliyah
  • Aria
  • Aubrie
  • Ava
  • Averie
  • Aviana
  • Bella
  • Delaney
  • Delilah
  • Ella
  • Emersyn
  • Everlee/Everleigh
  • Hadlee
  • Harmony
  • Hayden
  • Isla
  • Jessa
  • Julissa
  • Karlee
  • Khloe
  • Kinley
  • Leighton
  • Leilani
  • Lily
  • Macey
  • Mackenzie
  • Natalie
  • Novalie / [name_f]Novalee[/name_f]
  • Raelynn
  • Rylee/Rylie
  • Scarlett
  • Zoey

Thank you! :slight_smile:

It looks incomplete to me, not sure why - maybe because I see [name_u]Paisley[/name_u] and [name_u]Ainsley[/name_u] often?
I can see it working, since other -ley names are a big trend nowadays. Maybe it can get mispronounced as ays-lee, though. It fits in your list, imo.

2 Likes

I like the sound of [name_f]Eisley[/name_f] (reminds me of [name_u]Ainsley[/name_u] which I love, and [name_f]Isley[/name_f] which I think is so sweet!) but I don’t like the way it looks. I’m not sure what it reminds me of that it just looks unappealing.

I do think it will work, though. It fits right in with many other trendy -ley names, so I don’t think a little [name_f]Eisley[/name_f] will feel weird about her name. And I think it fits with your list.

1 Like

I originally wondered if it was an [name_f]Isla[/name_f] style name (Eye-lee). Not sure how I feel about the actual pronunciation.

Fits your list anyway and modern trends. Think I prefer some of your other lee names ([name_f]Everleigh[/name_f], [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] and [name_u]Rylie[/name_u]) but that’s just me.

1 Like

Eisley has a nice sound and appealing look :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is my favourite name, but I spell it [name_f]Aisley[/name_f]. I think it looks more complete.

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Isley[/name_f] (eye-lee). I’ve never liked names that end in -sley, like [name_f]Kinsley[/name_f], [name_u]Ainsley[/name_u], etc.

3 Likes

I don’t like the sound that much. I knew an [name_f]Isley[/name_f] pronounced the same way.

1 Like

I sort of hate the way this name looks with the Ei beginning… I almost feel like [name_f]Isley[/name_f] would be better! Lol

2 Likes

Thanks everyone - I don’t mind [name_f]Isley[/name_f], but I like it much less. I might just give this one a miss. I do like [name_u]Ainsley[/name_u] and [name_f]Kinsley[/name_f] somewhat though!

I like [name_f]Eisley[/name_f] and really liked this name when I was younger. There is a [name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars connection. Mos [name_f]Eisley[/name_f] is the location of the famous cantina scene and Han meets [name_m]Luke[/name_m] and [name_m]Obi[/name_m]-Wan for the first time. Not a bad association, just something to be aware of. There is also a band called [name_f]Eisley[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Eisley[/name_f]! I have Eilie on my list!

I wouldn’t have pronounced it correctly, so I feel like it could be difficult to wear.

I think of Mos [name_f]Eisley[/name_f] from [name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars almost immediately :upside_down_face: not a bad thing necessarily, though, and that might just be because my bestie and their fiancé are huge [name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars fans. The connection might actually help people pronounce it (I knew how immediately, but it was, again, because [name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars rather than feeling it’s intuitive).

That said, I like the sound and think it’s usable, but personally prefer [name_u]Ainsley[/name_u] or even [name_f]Isla[/name_f].