Eleanor or Sabrina

I like both of these names and can’t quite decide on which one would be better to use. [name]Sabrina[/name] would stay as [name]Sabrina[/name] where as [name]Eleanor[/name] might be shortened to [name]Ella[/name]. What do you think of both of these names and which do you prefer?

Like [name]Eleanor[/name], love [name]Sabrina[/name]! [name]Sabrina[/name] seems a bit more playful and less stodgy to me.

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]!

I like both but prefer [name]Sabrina[/name]

I would love the name [name]Eleanor[/name] but here in the UK everyone would just call her [name]Ellie[/name] (not even [name]Ella[/name]) and I cannot stand [name]Ellie[/name] - it’s so cheap sounding to me. [name]Ella[/name] is beautiful though and I actually prefer that on its own than as a nickname. If I were to use [name]Eleanor[/name], I would want just that and no nickname.

However, as [name]Ellie[/name]/[name]Ella[/name] seems almost unavoidable I’d probably vote for the more unique [name]Sabrina[/name]!

I love [name]Eleanor[/name]! It’s wonderful on its own, but it also offers a host of lovely nicknames, including [name]Ella[/name], [name]Ellie[/name], and [name]Nora[/name]. I actually kind of dislike [name]Sabrina[/name] for some reason.