Eleanora/Beatrice/Rubie/Eloise/Helena

We’ve chosen [name]George[/name] if our baby is a boy, but we are still deciding on a girl…

[name]Eleanora[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] nn [name]Ellie[/name]/[name]Lena[/name]/[name]Nora[/name]/[name]Josie[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Jaide[/name] nn [name]Bea[/name]
[name]Rubie[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Maxine[/name] nn [name]Lulu[/name]
[name]Helena[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] nn [name]Lena[/name]

I’m in [name]LOVE[/name] with all of them, and I just can’t decide on my favorite… what do you think?

That’s great about choosing baby boy [name]George[/name]'s name! Congratulations!

[name]Eleanora[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] nn [name]Ellie[/name]/[name]Lena[/name]/[name]Nora[/name]/[name]Josie[/name]- This is my favorite first name, as well as my favorite middle name. For me, it’s a winner in every way: flow, elegance, nickname potential, etc.

[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Jaide[/name] nn [name]Bea[/name]- While I do like [name]Beatrice[/name], I’m not a fan of [name]Jaide[/name]. [name]Jade[/name] would be better (I’m one who only likes authentic spelling of names).

[name]Rubie[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] - I love this combination, but only like [name]Ruby[/name]'s original spelling.

[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Maxine[/name] nn [name]Lulu[/name]- I love [name]Eloise[/name], but not with [name]Maxine[/name]. While [name]Eloise[/name] sounds classic, fresh, and spunky, [name]Maxine[/name] sounds dated, old, and tired. For me, the names are too different and don’t “go” together. The contrast is just too great.

[name]Helena[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] nn [name]Lena[/name]-- My second choice pick.

All of your first name choices are gorgeous, and you can’t go wrong! The [name]Josephine[/name] combination is my first choice, with the [name]Helena[/name] combo coming in second. With a different combination, [name]Eloise[/name] would have scored higher with me, but [name]Maxine[/name] just drags the name down too much for me.

congrats on deciding on [name]George[/name], great choice!!!

[name]Eleanora[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] nn [name]Ellie[/name]/[name]Lena[/name]/[name]Nora[/name]/[name]Josie[/name]- classic and totally beautiful! i think it’s my favorite.
[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Jaide[/name] nn [name]Bea[/name]- i love [name]Beatrice[/name], not so much the nn [name]Bea[/name]. I’d like this a lot more if you spelled it [name]Jade[/name].
[name]Rubie[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]- Same thing here, I only like it spelled [name]Ruby[/name].
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Maxine[/name] nn [name]Lulu[/name]- at first i didn’t like this combo at all, it’s kind of growing on me though. it’s really spunky.
[name]Helena[/name] [name]Josephine[/name] nn [name]Lena[/name]- i much prefer [name]Eleanora[/name] [name]Josephine[/name].

I love all of those names, particularly [name]Beatrice[/name]. I had a girl last [name]March[/name] and named her [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] and people just rave about it. I like the fact that older people like [name]Beatrice[/name] and it isn’t trendy, just classic. [name]Rubie[/name] is also another great one, maybe [name]Rubie[/name] [name]Louisa[/name]?