Elias and Elizabeth?

I can’t tell if these would be cute as siblings, or if they’re too similar. What do y’all think?
EDIT: They could work, I think, if I were to nickname them [name_u]Eli[/name_u] and [name_f]Lizzy[/name_f] or [name_f]Libby[/name_f].

They’re very alliterative and definitely toe the line but I think it would be fine!

I’d find them too similar to be siblings, personally, especially since they share so many letters and start with the same three.

Perhaps different full names for those nicknames? [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] “Eli” and [name_f]Liesl[/name_f] “Lizzie” I love!

2 Likes

If it was [name_u]Elias[/name_u] and [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] I would say it is already a bit too close but it would still be fine.

[name_u]Elias[/name_u] and [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is not that close. If you fear that instead of [name_f]Elli[/name_f] or [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] as a nickname or use [name_f]Betty[/name_f], [name_f]Beth[/name_f], [name_f]Zelie[/name_f], [name_f]Ebba[/name_f], Ebby, [name_f]Etta[/name_f] / [name_f]Edda[/name_f] (as a full name [name_f]Hedda[/name_f] is nice too) / [name_f]Lita[/name_f], [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] as a nickname or… a full name!

Far too similar.

1 Like

I adore both but think they’re too similar as siblings.

What about these [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] variations?
[name_f]Bethany[/name_f]
[name_f]Ilsa[/name_f]
[name_f]Isabella[/name_f]
Isobel/Isabel
[name_f]Liesl[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilabet[/name_f]
Lisa/Lise
[name_f]Lisette[/name_f]

1 Like

A bit too similar for me. I’d probably just use [name_u]Elias[/name_u] and [name_f]Libby[/name_f] or [name_u]Eli[/name_u] and [name_f]Libby[/name_f] :person_shrugging:

They are a bit too similar for me. I like @Greyblue’s suggestion of just using [name_u]Elias[/name_u] and [name_f]Libby[/name_f]

1 Like

Too similar, even with different nicknames.

unfortunately i find them a bit too close !! how about elias and lisbeth? obviously very similar, but they feel very distinct to me <3