Ella or Eliana?

Which do you prefer and why? Thanks!!

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] because you can use both names !

I prefer [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] :slight_smile: mostly for the meaning but also the sound it more melodious to me than [name_f]Ella[/name_f]. Also, [name_f]Ella[/name_f] could be a nickname for [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] so it’s a two-in-one for me (I also really like [name_f]Ella[/name_f], it’s such a sweet name).

1 Like

[name_f]Eliana[/name_f] nn [name_f]Ella[/name_f]!

[name_f]Eliana[/name_f]! I know so many Ella’s

[name_f]Ella[/name_f], because she’s sweet and versatile :relaxed:

I prefer the flow of [name_f]Eliana[/name_f]!

Ella! It’s more classic

I prefer [name_f]Eliana[/name_f], because you can use [name_f]Ella[/name_f] as a nickname, but she also would have options for other nicknames like [name_f]Elle[/name_f], [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_f]Ana[/name_f], [name_f]Lia[/name_f], and sooo many more. Plus [name_f]Ella[/name_f] is very high up there in popularity and I prefer a less popular name.

[name_f]Ella[/name_f]

[name_f]Ella[/name_f]! Is beautiful, short and elegant. :gift_heart:

[name_f]Eliana[/name_f].

[name_f]Ella[/name_f] is so overused where I live, [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] is a nice, fresh alternative.

Personally I prefer the simplicity of [name_f]Ella[/name_f]. Honestly [name_f]Ella[/name_f] is such a pretty name that feels fairy like and girly. She’s beyond gorgeous and I think a great choice that would suit a person of any age!

[name_f]Eliana[/name_f] because I’ve always thought [name_f]Ella[/name_f] doesn’t have any strong sounds - it just feels a little plain to me personally

[name_f]Ella[/name_f]. It doesn’t need any added fuss.

Definitely prefer [name_f]Ella[/name_f]! [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] just doesn’t vibe with me.

I love [name_f]Ella[/name_f] the most!

Me too

1 Like

[name_f]Ella[/name_f] is so sweet and happy and lively! I’ve just never loved [name_f]Eliana[/name_f], although it’s pretty.

[name_f]Ella[/name_f]!

I have met over 6 Eliana’s in my life while I have only met one [name_f]Ella[/name_f]! As well with [name_f]Eliana[/name_f], some may spell it as [name_f]Elianna[/name_f] if you are not a fan of the double n