Eloisa?

I’m not a fan of [name]Eloise[/name] (although I should be, it is definitely my style) - but [name]Eloisa[/name] intrigues me.

[name]Do[/name] you pronounce it el-low-EES-uh, and wdyt of it in general?

I love it!

[name]Iris[/name] [name]Ophelia[/name] 11.02.2011

I’m like you! Should find [name]Eloise[/name] lovely, but I just don’t… meanwhile, I love [name]Eloisa[/name], I think it’s just darling. I say it as you do too :slight_smile: I think it’s a lot softer than [name]Eloise[/name], and more unusual, and also a great alternative to [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Ella[/name] etc. I also love the nickame possibilities of [name]Elle[/name], [name]Lola[/name] and [name]Isa[/name]/[name]Izzie[/name].

[name]Hi[/name], Dotdotdotty! I love [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Louisa[/name], so I should love [name]Eloisa[/name], right? But I just don’t, sorry. It’s a perfectly lovely name but I’m just not a fan I guess. Looks like we have the opposite problem with [name]Eloise[/name]/[name]Eloisa[/name]! I pronounce the name like you do. In general, I think [name]Eloisa[/name] is fun, spunky, energetic and beautiful. Hmm, maybe I’ll give this name some more thought.

I like it! [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Louisa[/name] are my absolute favorites but obviously they would make akward sister names so [name]Aloisa[/name]/[name]Eloisa[/name] would be a possibility if I want wanted to combine them both.

Crazy how one little letter can make such a difference! I can definitely see why you like one and not the other. [name]Eloise[/name] is fun and spunky, [name]Eloisa[/name] is soft and feminine. [name]Eloisa[/name] is absolutely lovely and I can’t help but picture frilly dresses and tea parties.

[name]Love[/name] it! It was on my shortlist for our third, but he became a boy. :smiley:
It’s a happy name that works well for young and old.