Eloise vs Clara

Hello

Been crushing on Eloise of recent but still have a strong love for Clara. Planning on having next one in 3-5 years time so this is of course just my name nerd self and very hypothetical but what name do you prefer and why?

Eloise Rosemary Otema (o tim a) or Clara Rosemary Otema as sister to Lilia and potential brother to Malachi.

• Eloise Rosemary Otema
  • Clara Rosemary Otema

0 voters

Thank you :white_heart:

I adore [name_f]Clara[/name_f]

1 Like

@Ehrob1 so do I! I love that she feels Christmassy as well thanks for responding

I think I personally prefer [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] but [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] are just too perfect together.

1 Like

Both names are gorgeous, but as you know I have a soft spot for Clara :heart:

I also think that Lilia and Clara have such a nice flow together! Eloise would be a good choice too however.

1 Like

Ooh what a tough choice! I adore [name_f]Clara[/name_f], but with [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] Otema, I prefer the flow of [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]

1 Like

I prefer [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]! She’s really something with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], too!

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

I really adore both [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] & [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. They’re both equally kind of common but not way over done. [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is more popular, I believe, but [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] names in general are more popular over all. All that aside, I do slightly prefer [name_f]Clara[/name_f] with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] & maybe a [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]. [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] feels more light & airy whereas [name_f]Clara[/name_f] feels a bit more quiet & slightly exotic & down to earth. Similar vibes I get from [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] & Malachi…even if [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is kind of sparkly too. :blush: I just love [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], by the way!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] my rambling helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@SparkleNinja18 thank you for responding I really love [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] & [name_f]Clara[/name_f] together as well it’s like they are meant to be sisters!

@Camelia thank you for answering and it’s so sweet that you know how much I love [name_f]Clara[/name_f]! I also agree that [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] & [name_f]Clara[/name_f] are gorgeous together :two_hearts::two_hearts:

@Greyblue I also love [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] Otema thank you!

@snowmaiden thank you for responding [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is lovely and it’s nice to know you think she works with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]

@MichelleM thank you for answering your response is really appreciated. For me if I really love a names popularity isn’t a massive concern but your insight is helpful when deciding between two choices! Thank you for your positivity surrounding [name_f]Clara[/name_f] I think she does sound awesome with [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] like they are meant to be sisters! I also think stylistically [name_f]Lilia[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f] & [name_m]Malachi[/name_m] work so well. Also your positivity surrounding [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] is just lovely :two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

I prefer [name_f]Clara[/name_f] to [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] in general, but particularly with the mn [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] – the hard s sounds in both [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] kind of clash for me, just a bit. But I think both are equally lovely as potential sister names for [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] & [name_m]Malachi[/name_m]. :blush:

1 Like

@elanorelle thank you so much for the feedback it’s really appreciated :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

I love both names but can’t help but go with [name_f]Clara[/name_f], feels that little bit more unexpected, met a baby [name_f]Clara[/name_f] recently and hearing her name was a really pleasant surprise :blush:

1 Like

Yay thank you for the love of [name_f]Clara[/name_f] @RosiePosey :two_hearts:

I think I’m going [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. I’m more of a [name_f]Claire[/name_f] person myself but [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] are so sweet together! [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is nice but she doesn’t wow me… I like [name_f]Eloisa[/name_f] more. Good luck!

1 Like

[name_u]Love[/name_u] both but between [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] I prefer [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. With [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] I find [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] flows a bit better so I chose [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]. Both lovely choices!

@coffeeorangecats thank you for the feedback!

@ashthedreamer thank you for answering so I pronounce [name_f]Clara[/name_f] differently from [name_f]Claire[/name_f] uh I pronounce her KLAARA so I feel that’s different from [name_f]Claire[/name_f] still she’s a lovely name. I’m happy you think [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] & [name_f]Clara[/name_f] sound pretty together thank you :two_hearts::two_hearts:

@All.the.names thank you for answering