Elon and Grimes daughter name

I just read that Grimes changed her daughters name from [name_f]Exa[/name_f] to Y or just ? (Yes a question mark :skull:

I just hope for the child she is kidding.

1 Like

I donā€™t think the authorities would allow for a symbol as a name, so Iā€™m ruling out ā€˜?ā€™. Not sure if Y is allowed either, but honestly, who knows? Grimesā€™ own name is said to be C.

I saw her reasoning to be ā€œcuriosity, the eternal question.ā€ I feel like [name_u]Elon[/name_u] & Grimes could take a perfectly normal word, complicate it, and use it as a baby name. Of all celebrity baby namers, I think they stand neck-to-neck with [name_u]Nick[/name_u] [name_m]Cannon[/name_m]. [name_f]Exa[/name_f] [name_u]Dark[/name_u] Siderael was much better, atleast readable.

A part of me hopes they are trolling us with the names, and that their children are named [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] or [name_f]Grace[/name_f] or something.

6 Likes

When the revealed the name originally as [name_f]Exa[/name_f] [name_u]Dark[/name_u] [name_u]SiderƦl[/name_u], they did say the nickname was going to be ā€œYā€. [name_f]My[/name_f] relatively petty gripe with this at the time was that the child does not have a single ā€œYā€ in their name :skull: I guess now they are just switching Y to be the full name. But surely if you have children named X and Y, the boy should be Y and the girl should be X :thinking: not that it makes it any better regardless! It does make me think of Pokemon, but maybe that says more about meā€¦

8 Likes

I was thinking about this today. Honestly the poor kid. Aswell as her Brother (XƆ-ii). How come elon gives the other one normal names (Saxon,Kai,Nevada :angel:,Damon, griffin .

1 Like

Y
Why?
?

3 Likes

I read a comment on a post about it that said it feels like they are questioning her existence.

Everything about this situation makes me so sad, for so many reasons.

5 Likes

Iā€™d guess the weird names were pretty much solely Grimesā€™ idea, and [name_u]Elon[/name_u] went along with it just to please her. His older kids, who have a different mother, have more conventional names. I just donā€™t see how someone who likes the name [name_m]Damian[/name_m] could also like the name [name_f]Exa[/name_f] [name_u]Dark[/name_u] [name_u]SiderƦl[/name_u].

5 Likes