Elon Musk and Grimes (Claire Boucher)'s Baby

X Æ A-12 to X Æ A-Xii?

17 Likes

Why are [name_m]Roman[/name_m] Numerals legally allowed? [name_m]Just[/name_m] because they’re in letter form?

Roman numerals are just letters indeed. [name_f]Liv[/name_f] is a name but in roman numerals LIV is 54.

4 Likes

I love unique names but this is too far out there for me.

I agree with @bellerose [name_u]Ash[/name_u] Archangel is a much cooler name to me!

Wait guys, how did I not think of this before. He should have called the baby [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]. That way, the kid can fall back on the full form when he grows up to avoid embarrassment, but [name_u]Elon[/name_u] still gets the attention he wanted for naming his baby [name_u]Chris[/name_u] Musk.

3 Likes

That’s almost as good as how “[name_u]Chris[/name_u] [name_m]Pratt[/name_m]” sounds like “crisp rat!” :joy:

1 Like

I am not really into the celebrities, like [name_u]Kim[/name_u] Kardashian, her family & [name_m]Kanye[/name_m] [name_u]West[/name_u], but I’m deep into the monikers that they bestow on their kids, even though most of them are WAY out there :rofl:

Does anyone have the slightest idea how [name_u]Elon[/name_u]‘s & Grimes’ son’s name is REALLY pronounced? Does it even HAVE a pronunciation?! Somebody give me the skinny on this one.

By the way, the Kardashians sound like a family of aliens!

[name_m]Even[/name_m] they can’t agree on it :joy: The pronunciations they told were different lol

1 Like

Yes, I see! I guess that us people of the masses can just come up with our own pronunciations of this moniker, but I think that “X - I - A -Twelve” sounds about right. I could be wrong though :crazy_face:

“X - I - A - Twelve?”
“X - I - A - X - ii?!”

Oh, my head hurts :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like