Elowen Hero🎶

Aaaaahhh! I love this name and can’t stop thinking about it! What are your thoughts on it? Would [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] be better?

I love [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u], but I worry it might be too O heavy.
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] I like less, it’s almost a half-rhyme, idk if that bothers you.

1 Like

Your combos are getting better and better! I think [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] is lovely :blush:

1 Like

Out of the two - [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] would be my pick✨

1 Like

Elowen [name_u]Hero[/name_u] is magical

1 Like

I much prefer [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u], for three reasons:

1. I prefer [name_u]Hero[/name_u] to [name_u]Snow[/name_u], out of context
  2. Elowen [name_u]Snow[/name_u] is quite naturey, which isn’t bad, but feels less you (and consequentially me) to me
  3. I pronounce [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] as eh-LOW-uhn, which means it essentially rhymes with [name_u]Snow[/name_u], far more than [name_u]Hero[/name_u] does

Bonus 4. I just really love the name [name_u]Hero[/name_u]

I think [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] is lovely!

1 Like

Elowen [name_u]Hero[/name_u] is excellent! I think the prominent -ow- in both [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] and [name_u]Snow[/name_u] would be slightly repetitive visually. [name_u]Hero[/name_u] still has that O sound but doesn’t look or sound as repetitive because there are fewer shared letters/sounds between the two names.

1 Like

Love it! So whimsical and spunky.

1 Like

So gorgeous! I think [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] is a bit O heavy, but [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] sounds fine to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not thrilled about the repeated O sound in either of them but I think that’s less of a problem in [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] than [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u]. On the other hand, I find [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] easier to say.

I’ve never quite got the appeal of [name_u]Snow[/name_u] though and I objectively much prefer [name_u]Hero[/name_u], so that has to get my vote.

1 Like

I think [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] flows a little bit better. But [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_u]Snow[/name_u] is lovely too.

1 Like

Elowen [name_u]Hero[/name_u] is really cool! I like it.

1 Like

Elowen [name_u]Hero[/name_u] is very cool, and so unexpected. I personally love [name_u]Snow[/name_u] as a middle name, but both flow really well!

1 Like