Elowen Maeve

Our little Bumble (bump nickname) was born 23/10/20. There were three names we were debating over. [name_f]Eirlys[/name_f] [name_f]Bonnie[/name_f], [name_f]Arwen[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] and [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]. We ultimately went with [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] as that’s the one our daughter [name_f]Caelyn[/name_f] [name_f]Lace[/name_f] chose.

She already has multiple nicknames. The main ones being [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] / [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] [name_f]Bee[/name_f] and [name_f]Mavis[/name_f].

Also thanks to those who helped me narrow my list down when I asked about the names in the forums.

46 Likes

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations! :tada: [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is sch a cute name! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That sounds great! Congratulations!!! :tada:

Congratulations!

Elowen [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is a beautiful name really elegant and I like the range of nicknames it’s stunning

Congratulations!!

You chose a stunning name! Congratulations!!

Elowen [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is absolutely beautiful

What a gorgeous name! Congratulations!

What a beautiful name! Congrats to you and welcome [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]

Congratulations!! [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is so beautiful!

1 Like

What a beautiful name! Congratulations!

1 Like

Wow, [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is so beautiful! Congratulations and best wishes to you and your family!

1 Like

Congratulations, [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is a gorgeous name!

1 Like

Elowen [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] has been my favorite girl name for years now!! Congratulations!!

Elowen [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is stunning :heart:

Many congratulations on her safe arrival!

1 Like

Elowen [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is an absolutely stunning name.

Congratulations and well done!

1 Like

Congratulations, she has a gorgeous name!

1 Like

Elowen [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is so pretty!
Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations, her name is adorable!

1 Like