Elsie or Edie?

Which do you prefer: [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] or [name_f]Edie[/name_f]?

1 Like

I personally love them both. They’re both sweet and classic, however I will say that I find [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] just a bit more modern, which has me preferring the slightly more old fashioned [name_f]Edie[/name_f].

I adore both of them! I would probably say [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], because [name_f]Edie[/name_f] feels more nicknamey. I probably would use [name_f]Edie[/name_f] as a full name, if I really wanted to, but it is a touch on the cutesy side. [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] feels a little more established.

[name_f]Edie[/name_f]. It has a retro mod vibe (inspired by [name_f]Edie[/name_f] Sedgwick) that I like., [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] is nice but it just doesn’t excite me as much as [name_f]Edie[/name_f] does.

[name_f]Edie[/name_f]. It’s fun and sassy. [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] is a bit too sweet for me.

Edie!!

[name_f]Edie[/name_f]! So sweet. Really sturdy.

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]! I prefer [name_f]Edie[/name_f] as a nn for [name_u]Eden[/name_u]

I like [name_f]Edie[/name_f] she feels fun and energetic

I do like [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] though she’s very sweet

1 Like

[name_f]Edie[/name_f] :blush:

[name_f]Edie[/name_f] for me !

I much prefer the sound of Elsie!

[name_f]Edie[/name_f]

[name_f]Edie[/name_f]! She feels rambunctious and fun!

Oh, dear, I love both… but I think I like [name_f]Edie[/name_f] a bit more!

Both have different vibes. To me, [name_f]Edie[/name_f] has that playful retro 60s vibe à la [name_f]Edie[/name_f] Sedgwick, whereas [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] feels more turn of the century, sweet and vaguely Cottagecore.

I personally prefer [name_f]Edie[/name_f], especially after watching the documentary “Edie and Thea.”

[name_f]Edie[/name_f] quite a bit

1 Like

[name_f]Edie[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Elsie[/name_f]. Nothing wrong with [name_f]Edie[/name_f] but just one of those I struggle to imagine on an LO

I prefer [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]! It’s cute but ages well, and it’s well-known without being super common. I think [name_f]Edie[/name_f] is fine, but I much prefer it as a nickname for [name_u]Eden[/name_u].