Emilia Rose or Selena Rose

I love both names but can’t decide. What do you like better?

I think [name_f]Selena[/name_f] [name_u]Rose[/name_u] flows marginally better - they both go well with [name_u]Rose[/name_u] but [name_f]Selena[/name_f] is just that bit smoother. But I prefer the name [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] including because of the nickname options, like [name_f]Emmy[/name_f], [name_f]Em[/name_f], [name_f]Millie[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f] etc. [name_f]Selena[/name_f] is more sophisticated and sleek, and [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], more singsong sweet.

2 Likes

I think [name_f]Selena[/name_f] [name_u]Rose[/name_u] flows quite a bit better but for me personally I like [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Rose[/name_u].

[name_f]Selena[/name_f] for sure! Waaay better flow!

I love [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Rose[/name_u] :two_hearts: Very sweet and endless nickname possibilities. Not a fan of [name_f]Selena[/name_f] [name_u]Rose[/name_u] personally. Something with sound and look of [name_f]Selena[/name_f] that has never sat well with me.

[name_f]Edit[/name_f] to add: I do disagree that [name_f]Selena[/name_f] [name_u]Rose[/name_u] flows better as the double ‘s’ sound is a lot in my opinion and hinders the flow greatly. Again my opinion. The different sounds without having an ‘s’ in [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] makes it the better flow to my ears in my opinion.

emilia rose

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Rose[/name_u]. Like a pp mentioned, I’m not fond of the double S sound in [name_f]Selena[/name_f] [name_u]Rose[/name_u] either. That and I just absolutely adore the name [name_f]Emilia[/name_f]! She could be [name_f]Emi[/name_f], [name_f]Millie[/name_f], [name_f]Lia[/name_f], [name_f]Emily[/name_f], or Mila; there’s so many nn options and as a nicknamer I enjoy that!

I adore [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] !

I think [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Rose[/name_u] is better.

[name_f]Selena[/name_f] [name_u]Rose[/name_u] is gorgeous!

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Rose[/name_u] - sweet, bright and stylish

I prefer [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Rose[/name_u] it’s elegant and beautiful.

I’ve thought for a while that this is a lovely combo. I’m a big fan of Silent Witness and this is actually the name of the actress [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] (Emilia [name_u]Rose[/name_u] Elizabeth)

Both are lovely!

But I like [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Rose[/name_u] :rose:

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] is a gorgeous classic that oozes grace and has a literary flair. I like the nickname potential of [name_f]Emmy[/name_f] and [name_f]Millie[/name_f]. I also think [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] sounds prettier with [name_u]Rose[/name_u].

[name_f]Selena[/name_f]!

I personally like [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] more, but [name_f]Selena[/name_f] [name_u]Rose[/name_u] flows better.

I personally love [name_f]Selena[/name_f]! [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] isn’t quite as exciting to me.

1 Like

Prefer [name_f]Selena[/name_f]

[name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_u]Rose[/name_u]

It was my top contender for baby #2, I love it!

I adore [name_f]Selena[/name_f] [name_u]Rose[/name_u]! I love Selena’s sound and meaning. So beautiful! It’s peaceful, melodic, glamorous and refreshing. [name_u]Rose[/name_u] is a magnificent name too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I like [name_f]Selena[/name_f] [name_u]Rose[/name_u] best, very pretty combo!