Emily and Eliana

Hello, I recently stumbled across the name [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] and I think it’s really beautiful! However, my first daughter is called [name_f]Emily[/name_f] - are [name_f]Emily[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] too similar?

Other names I like:
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f]
[name_f]Mariella[/name_f]

Thanks for being my sounding board! :wink:

I love the name [name_f]Emily[/name_f]! I do think [name_f]Emily[/name_f] and [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] are a little too similar. I like [name_f]Flora[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Lucy[/name_f]?) with [name_f]Emily[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

Too close for me but I like [name_f]Emily[/name_f] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] together!

Not a fan. I prefer [name_f]Emily[/name_f] & [name_f]Flora[/name_f], it’s adorable!

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] or [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] for me too!

I see [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] as both too similar to as well as stylistically too different from [name_f]Emily[/name_f].

I actually don’t think they are too alike. The only issue is they both start with E.
I personally avoid using the same starting letter for my kids, however others aren’t worried by it.
I love [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] and [name_f]Emily[/name_f]. They go perfectly together.