Emma - far too past its prime?

[name]Hi[/name], I have been searching for a little sister name for [name]Sofia[/name] and every name i like seems to have an issue. [name]One[/name] name we had discarded is [name]Emma[/name] - I really like it but the reason i discarded it is because of popularity. I know [name]Sofia[/name] is extremely popular and that has not bothered me, but to add another super popular name to the set seems possibly silly to me - plus it has been popular so long it is not as newly popular as [name]Sofia[/name] and may wane soon?? what do you think? am i being silly or does this make sense? do you like [name]Sofia[/name] & [name]Emma[/name] together?

I understand your concern, but I think that, since [name]Sofia[/name] and [name]Emma[/name] are both “classic” names, they flow together nicely as a sibset and they are classy enough to work for an infant as well as an older woman. A much better choice than something “Tryndeigh,” [name]IMO[/name]. I don’t think [name]Emma[/name] will be going anywhere any time soon, though, to be honest.

I think [name]Sofia[/name] and [name]Emma[/name] make a beautiful set. To me, it doesn’t sound like you are going for popular names, but have classic taste with this sibset. I say go for it, it’s lovely :slight_smile:

My name is [name]Emma[/name]! And, my younger sister’s name is [name]Sophia[/name]! So yes, I think they are a pretty cute duo.