Emmanuelle? :)

I was hoping on getting opinions on [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f]. It’ll honor a family member, and I’m thinking about putting it on my favorites list (not expecting, I just love names). For a while, I thought about putting it in the middle spot, but I’ve grown to really like it.

So, how useable do you believe [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] is? Middle name and nickname suggestions? If [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] was the middle name, what would be your suggestions for the first name?

These are a few of my favorite girl names, so you can get a feel of my style:

[name_f]Astrid[/name_f], [name_f]Cressida[/name_f], [name_f]Hermione[/name_f], [name_f]Imelda[/name_f], [name_f]Ottoline[/name_f], & Wilhelmina

Thanks for reading!

[name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] is on my list, so I think it’s useable. Sure, it’s a bit long, but no longer than [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]. Since [name_m]Emmanuel[/name_m] is commonly known, even though [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] is rarely used (in English-speaking countries), it’s still familiar. Plus you have nickname options like [name_f]Emmy[/name_f], Ellie, [name_f]Nell[/name_f], and [name_f]Nella[/name_f].

With a longer name like [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f], I’d go with shorter middles such as:
[name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f]
[name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] (though maybe that’s too many Ls?)
[name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] [name_f]Corinne[/name_f]

I love it! It could easily nickname it’s way to [name_f]Emmy[/name_f], [name_f]Em[/name_f], [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_f]Elle[/name_f], [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_m]Manny[/name_m], [name_f]Nell[/name_f], [name_f]Nellie[/name_f], [name_u]Mel[/name_u], [name_f]Mellie[/name_f]…personally it would be [name_f]Nell[/name_f] for me, some of the others feel too common for me. [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] is another love of mine and they have a similar style, versatility & sophistication for me.

It is a whole lot of name though and it would pair well with simple middles (or firsts) that aren’t too vowelly or intense. Like [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f], [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] [name_f]Wren[/name_f], ect.

[name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] is so pretty. I think I would put her in the first name spot and [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u], or

E. [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]
E. [name_f]Fleur[/name_f]
E. [name_f]Rose[/name_f]
E. [name_f]Jemima[/name_f]
E. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
E. [name_f]Carolina[/name_f]

[name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] [name_f]Corinne[/name_f]. You’re amazing. A few months ago, I met a four year old [name_f]Corinne[/name_f], and I started a crush (OKAY, maybe a full fledged affair) on it. AHHH that’s gorgeous. Thank you!

Taz: [name_m]How[/name_m] funny! This name will be after a [name_f]Manuela[/name_f] who goes by [name_f]Nellie[/name_f]. Also, [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] [name_f]Wren[/name_f] is very adorable :slight_smile: Thanks!

[name_m]Rollo[/name_m]: I [name_f]LOVE[/name_f] [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] [name_f]Fleur[/name_f] (I keep saying it because it’s so beautiful). And [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]. Thank you!

[name_m]Just[/name_m] giving this a bump because I want as many opinions/suggestions possible :slight_smile:

So glad you like it! [name_f]Corinne[/name_f] is a fantastic name. I have a crush on it myself. :wink:

[name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] is all sorts of gorgeous. I love [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] [name_f]Corinne[/name_f], so pretty!