Emmett or Silas (best full name combos?)

We love old sounding names. [name_f]Do[/name_f] these both fit the bill? Struggling to decide between the two and settle on a first and middle name combo. Options we’re currently considering:
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]John[/name_u]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]John[/name_u]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]John[/name_u]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]John[/name_u] [name_m]Richard[/name_m]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]John[/name_u] [name_m]Richard[/name_m]
[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]John[/name_u] [name_u]Sidney[/name_u]
Two syllable last name starting with D.

[name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Silas[/name_m] john

3 Likes

I like both [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]John[/name_u] and [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]John[/name_u]! [name_m]Silas[/name_m] is such a gorgeous name!

[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] is my favourite!

silas everett :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

They definitely have the old timey feel: especially US frontier times.

I like

Silas Emmett John (I find it easier to move from Silas to Emmett than to Everett)
And
Silas John Sidney (I like the rhythm)

Out of Emmett or Everett for a first, I like Everett marginally more but Emmett John Richard is very handsome!

[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]John[/name_u] sounds best to me

[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Emmett[/name_u], maybe just do that, no third name, I think [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] flows together the best

I love [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]John[/name_u] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] and [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_u]John[/name_u]!

[name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]John[/name_u] [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] or [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_u]John[/name_u].