Emphasis not on 1st syllable

Can anyone think of classic or semi-classic boy’s names with the intonation somewhere other than the first syllable? I’ve thought of [name]Nathaniel[/name] (na-THAN-iel, so 2nd syllable), [name]Alexander[/name] (3rd syllable) and [name]Raphael[/name] (though I’m not sure it’s classsic enough). It seems that the vast majority of familiar boys names have the emphasis on the first syllable:
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Michael[/name]
[name]Timothy[/name]
[name]Jonathan[/name]
[name]Christopher[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name]
etc. Foreign variants of familar names ([name]Antonio[/name], [name]Enrique[/name], etc) often work, as do many classic girl’s names. But can anyone think of any boy’s names that fit?

[name]Bartholomew[/name]
[name]Elijah[/name]
[name]Ezekiel[/name]
[name]Horatio[/name]
[name]Isaiah[/name]
[name]Josiah[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Sylvester[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]

Interesting that most are bible names

OK, these are really stretching the boundaries of “classic” but it’s an interesting question - here are some more I could think of:
[name]Alonso[/name] (like the character from [name]Little[/name] House on the [name]Prairie[/name])
[name]Gerard[/name]
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Emanuel[/name]
[name]Jeremiah[/name]
[name]Lamar[/name]
[name]Maurice[/name]
[name]Xavier[/name] (depending on how you prn it)

This is probably not along the line you’re thinking but the first name I thought of was [name]Luis[/name] (you know, the way they pronounce it on [name]Sesame[/name] [name]Street[/name]). Which is actually a pretty cool name.
[name]Bernard[/name]
[name]Eugene[/name] (depending on your accent, I think some Americans would stress the first syllable, but as an Australian, we stress the second, and I think some Brits would, though perhaps not so much northerners)

Gosh, can think of lots of girls name and hardly any boys.

Wow, that’s a great list of names you all came up with! And ricamaca, it is weird that so many seem to be biblical. I was wondering because names like these tend to work really well in the midddle (probably why [name]Marie[/name] is such a popular middle name for girls). Take for example, [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Alexander[/name] v. [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name] or [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] or [name]Jacob[/name] [name]Michael[/name]. None really sound bad, but [name]Alexander[/name] has a nicer rhythm to it, at least to my ears.