☀️ “Envision Your Combo!”

I’ve just had a fun idea for a little game to try, and I hope you all think it’s as fun as I do!

I’m a very visual person, greatly impacted by imagery and the senses! Also, I love putting faces and aesthetics to names. :relaxed: So, I went and created a few little pictures tonight using the imagery and feel of some of the girls’ name combos I’ve been crushing in lately!

Then, I figured, why not extend the fun! Comment a combo or two below, and I’ll find a little picture of a that I’d envision embodying your combo! Feel free to include if your combos are siblings, any vibes or images their names give you, and any specific features you’d imagine for your combs (eg. hair texture, skin color, clothing, setting, etc).

Looking forward to your comments!! x Joyous Envisioning!

{Examples of my Images!}

Meet my girls…
Fletcher “Lettie” and Leonie “Leni!” :lady_beetle::roller_skate:

13 Likes

Thank you for doing this :heart:

I’d love to see [name_f]Jilly[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f] or [name_u]Cadence[/name_u] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] :heart:

1 Like

These are so cute - thanks for doing this! Could I have one for [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] [name_f]Minttu[/name_f]?

3 Likes

If you find the time can you do [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]? Thank you for doing this

1 Like

Thank you for doing this! Whenever you get the chance can you do [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] or [name_u]Esme[/name_u] [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]

2 Likes

can i have some for sisters betty summer and jane august, please? :two_hearts:

1 Like

[name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] & [name_f]Hermione[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]? Thank you!

1 Like

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f] & [name_u]Francis[/name_u] [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u]

1 Like

oh your pictures are so sweet and i love this idea! thank you for doing this [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] :))

i’d love to see what you’d come up with for [name_f]Maren[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] & [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] [name_u]Elwen[/name_u] (g/b & siblings)

1 Like

Thank you so much for doing this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Could I possibly have some for sisters [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] “Vicky” & [name_f]Judith[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] “Judy” :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

if you could, might i have a pair of sisters: cordelia iris + isadora july?

1 Like

This is a wonderful idea! Could you do twins [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] “Beth” and [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m] “Rhett”? I kind of had a bookish vibe for [name_f]Beth[/name_f] and an energetic outside vibe for [name_u]Rhett[/name_u].

1 Like

what a fantastic idea!!! i’m so excited for this :relaxed: could you please do siblings thomas ives & margaret phoebe ‘meg’? :white_heart:

1 Like

Oh my goodness, Hazel, I’m so so excited! :womans_hat:

I would love to see what you can come up with for…

Luella Wildrose & Juniper Fawn :bouquet::crescent_moon:

They would be sisters :white_heart:

This is so great!
If you get a chance, I’ve been playing around with new middles for some of my favorite firsts and I’d love to see what you come up with for [name_f]Una[/name_f] [name_f]Thomasin[/name_f] or [name_m]Bram[/name_m] [name_u]Auberon[/name_u].

3 Likes

Oh this is so lovely! If you’d like, I would love to see [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] “Frankie” and [name_f]Magdalena[/name_f] [name_u]Scout[/name_u] “Maggie” as sisters! Thank you for doing these :)))

I see a lot of people doing sisters, and while I might come back for that, I wondered if it might be nice for you to have a break!

[name_m]Kelso[/name_m] [name_u]Sky[/name_u] & [name_u]Teal[/name_u] [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] :ocean::herb:

This is amazing! I’d love to see [name_m]Atticus[/name_m] Ruthie-Rose “Kitty” and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_u]Royce[/name_u] “Maggie” (as sisters please!)
I see them as mischievous little girls reading under the covers when they are supposed to be sleeping and coming out of their rooms ate night to eat the muffins their mom had made for the following morning. They march to the beat of their own drum and they don’t care about fitting in or what others think of them. Sorry that got a bit long. Once I started typing images starting pouring into my head.
Thanks in advance!
-Lainey

Oh, this is amazing!!! I’d love to see [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] “Beth” and/or [name_f]Lillian[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] “Lily”! :blush: Not as sisters, just whichever you prefer!

Oh goodness, what a lovely idea! I’m so excited to read this thread and see what you come up with. If you have time I would so love to see what you think of when you see sisters:

[name_u]Alma[/name_u] [name_f]Merrily[/name_f] and [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_u]Solstice[/name_u]