Envision your combos!

Love this idea so I thought I’d offer my own services- enjoy!
Please only one name each- but feel free to come back and request more later! (If you wish, let me know what hair colour/ other features you’d like me to include.)
Thank you to @snowmaiden and @melia22 for the inspiration!

Editing to say that requests have calmed down- so you may ask for any number of names for me to do- not just one.

6 Likes

Thank you for offering this :heart:

I’d love to see how you’d envision [name_f]Leandra[/name_f] [name_f]Nour[/name_f] if you feel inspired :heart:

1 Like

I would to see [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u] (AY-luh) if possible? :smiling_face::tulip:

1 Like

Oh could you do [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] for me? :brown_heart:

2 Likes

I’m loving the revival of these threads!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Could I please see [name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f]?

1 Like

@Greyblue

[name_f]Leandra[/name_f] [name_f]Nour[/name_f]

@melia22

[name_f]Ayla[/name_f] [name_u]Florence[/name_u]

@dandeliondove

"Felicity [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]

@smileymiley

[name_f]Tigerlily[/name_f]

4 Likes

This is lovely, thank you so much

@OctaviaMay ooh this is so magical and pretty - totally different to how I envision it - but I love that, because it’s so interesting to see! thank you!

Summary

Out of curiosity, how do you see her? For me, [name_f]Leandra[/name_f] is a very herbal, green, forest-like, dramatic name (for some reason she gives me A Mid-Summer’s Night’s [name_u]Dream[/name_u] vibes.) [name_f]Nour[/name_f] is sleek but a little wild- lacy and windy at the same time.

@OctaviaMay

Summary

[name_m]Ah[/name_m], I can totally see how you get that! [name_f]Leandra[/name_f] could definitely be green/foresty (maybe it’s because it’s closer to Lysander?) and [name_f]Nour[/name_f] does give off sleek vibes!

For me, I see [name_f]Leandra[/name_f] [name_f]Nour[/name_f] as a dark, night sky kind of name, pink and purple nebulas, sparkles of stars. It’s got this fashionable, sleek feel, dance floors and stages, glitzy outfits, amethyst and rose quartz, glitter and shine :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Thank you for doing this! I’d love to see [name_u]George[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] “Geordie”, please.

1 Like

Curious about [name_u]Marian[/name_u] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

This is sweet!! Thank you for doing it :slight_smile:

I’d love to hear how you envision [name_m]Daphnis[/name_m] [name_u]Holden[/name_u] [name_u]Blythe[/name_u] if you have the time :green_heart:

1 Like

@Larryisalittledog

[name_u]George[/name_u] [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] "Geordie"

df604e8933ac741e1ae626e85e2765f0

@may.rose

[name_u]Marian[/name_u] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f]

@winterlyricalfox

[name_m]Daphnis[/name_m] [name_u]Holden[/name_u] [name_u]Blythe[/name_u]

2 Likes

I’d love to see [name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Rose[/name_u] please!!

thank you for doing this!!! I’d love to see [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] if you have the chance, please! :heart:

He’s so so cute~ thank you Lou!!

1 Like

wow these threads are lovely! I’d love to see [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u] with dark hair :slight_smile:

@CattheBat13579

[name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_u]Rose[/name_u]

@regionlatbest

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f]

@Mary_Rose

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Eliana[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]

3 Likes

I’d love to see [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] with dark hair and olive skin tone, if that’s possible? :heart:

1 Like